By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Damm, Mk vc Dc combo challange is quite hard.

Around the Network

Uncharted was my first Platinum too though the Brutal combo trophy was harder for me to get than beating the game on crushing.

Someone mentioned kingofallgames and I came across him as he is no1 on fear 2 leaderboard for my region with stupid amount of xp, I have my suspicions on if there is legit playing going on or if he has found away to cheat or pad games as he pops up abit and no1 has enough time in the world.

Ail you will have 4th bk as I've had bad and slow chilled week only have handful of bronze and looks like I ain't gunna pick up pace till march dammit lol
As for hideok I'm sure you need a long holiday I will even help you pack lol

i saw thats were that was going thats why i dropped it.

woot! im one rank closer to general. im a wing leader now. and 7 carrier kills iar to get my defense badge.

Mikalike1217 said:
Uncharted was my first Platinum too though the Brutal combo trophy was harder for me to get than beating the game on crushing.

I got that one on the boat in the beginning without even trying :)

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Yes it is.

I just got my first platinum with Uncharted. They are fairly easy to get. Just finishing in Crushing difficulty can be extremely hard at some points, but with some patience and planning, you will get there
I suggest you get it. It is a really good game.

MY FIRST PLATINUM!!!! WOO HOO!!!
DO YOU SEE ME APPROACHING YOU, FLOW?
I AM COMING CLOSER!!!

Parabéns cara :D, e pode deixar que eu vou jogar bastante pra manter minha liderança mwhaahahah.... lol

Queria poder alugar jogos também i_i

Tbone said:
Damm, Mk vc Dc combo challange is quite hard.

Damn sure it is

I guess you already found out by now, but look for zirtoc's videos on youtube, they might help a lot

And remember, Raiden and Shang Tsung WILL make you suffer, but if you get there, there is no point in turning back lol

Good luck :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow.

I did actually damm that guy is good.

Thanks.

About the PoP DLC, they haven't announced any details on the achievements/trophies, but they should do soon, it is out next week (I wont be getting it for a while though)

What's up with the MK v DC combo challenges that makes them so hard? Are they timed? Is the execution timing difficult?

I would say the timing.