By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

One trophy last week? Damn I am a-slacking

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I think PS5 will be out before I finish my PS3 backlog, to say nothing of the one I'm building on PS4.

Think I may have to ban myself from buying games, or set myself some limit like buying only 1 game for every 5 in my backlog I finish. I'm not even talking about just platinuming games, I mean just playing some start to finish.

My logic is it's better to buy it while it's still available instead of trying to find it later, since a lot of games disappear.  I've accepted the fact that I'll never get through my PS3 backlog, but it's not going to stop me from trying.

fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:
I think PS5 will be out before I finish my PS3 backlog, to say nothing of the one I'm building on PS4.

Think I may have to ban myself from buying games, or set myself some limit like buying only 1 game for every 5 in my backlog I finish. I'm not even talking about just platinuming games, I mean just playing some start to finish.

My logic is it's better to buy it while it's still available instead of trying to find it later, since a lot of games disappear.  I've accepted the fact that I'll never get through my PS3 backlog, but it's not going to stop me from trying.

Yep, you never know when a game you had wanted to buy will be hard to find later on, where it will be like double the price for it used or something stupid like that. I've also accepted the fact that I'll never get through my PS3 backlog, as well as the backlog I've accumulated for both the Vita and PS4 by now (also doesn't count the backlogs for other systems).

I really need to get around to finishing up the Uncharted 4 platinum.

Haven't been active recently. Definitely gonna be pre-ordering South Park to get the stick of truth when it appears on the UK store.

Around the Network

Looks like there will be no shortage of PS4 games in the future, if E3 is any indication.

The Playstation E3 conference was amazing, again. And yes, there are way too many interesting games right now.

I really don't recommend going through last gen's backlogs, you'll only create even bigger backlogs on this gen

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

VGC Trophy League 2016

VGC Trophy League Totals

VGC Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Summer.... More life activities. less gaming :(

Damn, i think my ps3 backlog will also be incomplete.

Already sunk 170 hours in mgs v and still so far from the plat. Have to stop fooling around...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4