By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update. I probably won't be getting any trophies for the next couple of weeks.

Around the Network

Thanks for the update Arc.

I don't play racing/car games. I don't play sports games. But Rocket League is just an amazing combination that I've become so fond of. Still not very good at it though....

Thanks for the update, Arc!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

I keep hearing great things about Rocket League. Think I will have to fire it up tonight and start earning some trophies. Don't like being in that 116th place on the current chart!

I earned a lot of easy trophies in Batman AC but dropped one position in rank teehee

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Thx for update

How can I join this league?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:

It says in the OP under "To Join:"

TheGoldenBoy said:
Rafie said:

It says in the OP under "To Join:"

Can't front. As soon as I saw the chart of names...I looked directly there instead of the entire OP. :p It's not like me not to read first.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Bastion has has some unexpected bugs. Earlier today it wouldn't save an an error message came up whenever the game was supposed to autosave, the game crashed later and thankfully I didn't lose that much and it's saving now, but my new problem is that I'm one item shy from being able to upgrade my final weapon. I can't but it from lost ans found none of weapon training levels has anything left except some ex on the shield level. At this point though I'm trying to get through the 30 round who knows where with the 10 idols, I was ready for that to be the last hard thing for me before finishing the game one last time. I wonder if I'll have to play through a third time?

Edit: I only had to play a a little bit of a third playthrough and was able to get what I needed.