By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
MDMAlliance said:

It is a little time consuming to try and get though.  Especially since I screwed something up, I will need to play through New Game+ in order to get it.

I needed a break after FFX so I haven't even touched X-2 again yet.

It's kind of crazy how easy it is to miss something in X-2.  Also, the Bestiary trophy will be a little bit of a pain.  I actually haven't gotten the regular FFX plat yet, but I plan to do that after I get X-2's plat, PSASBR's plat, and P4G's plat since I really don't want to deal with dodging 200 consecutive bolts without first getting some less tedious ones.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
fadetoone said:

It's kind of crazy how easy it is to miss something in X-2.  Also, the Bestiary trophy will be a little bit of a pain.  I actually haven't gotten the regular FFX plat yet, but I plan to do that after I get X-2's plat, PSASBR's plat, and P4G's plat since I really don't want to deal with dodging 200 consecutive bolts without first getting some less tedious ones.

I will be extremely impressed if you get the X-2 plat

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Can you please add me to the list, I WANNA PLAY!!!!

PSN: cutzman25

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

cutzman25 said:
Can you please add me to the list, I WANNA PLAY!!!!

PSN: cutzman25

Sure, just send me a PM so that I remember to add you next Tuesday.

I've been working on the plat. trophy of ff type 0 hd. The trophies are very easy to get but with a combination of college and a busy tax season, I haven't got a lot of time to play.

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
MDMAlliance said:
fadetoone said:

Have you tried it?  I mean, it isn't easy.  I'm getting there little by little, though.  65 hours into it so far (maybe 10 hours were spent on mini games)

MDMAlliance said:
ReimTime said:

Have you tried it?  I mean, it isn't easy.  I'm getting there little by little, though.  65 hours into it so far (maybe 10 hours were spent on mini games)

I have played through a lot of the game but I put it down after around 40 hours of grinding and such. Haven't even considered going for the plat haha it just looks like it will take too much time and I just wasn't that engaged in the game. Iucytyr Tower was the real kicker

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
MDMAlliance said:
ReimTime said:

I have played through a lot of the game but I put it down after around 40 hours of grinding and such. Haven't even considered going for the plat haha it just looks like it will take too much time and I just wasn't that engaged in the game. Iucytyr Tower was the real kicker

I dunno, I will go try that after I beat the final boss (before I do new game+), but I think Shinra's Bestiary might be more time consuming and Trema might be more difficult.  Don't know that for sure, since I'm not sure what to expect in the Iucytyr Tower.

MDMAlliance said:
ReimTime said:

I dunno, I will go try that after I beat the final boss (before I do new game+), but I think Shinra's Bestiary might be more time consuming and Trema might be more difficult.  Don't know that for sure, since I'm not sure what to expect in the Iucytyr Tower.

They all sound fairly time consuming :p best of luck!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
MDMAlliance said:

They all sound fairly time consuming :p best of luck!

I'm getting there.  I'm getting close on the Bestiary thing, at least.  As for Trema, I've almost reached him.  I will have to face Trema before finding out how I should beat him.  
I still need the overkill, sphere hunter, monster master, founder, machine of war, sweet perfection, and all of the Iutycyr trophies, but I think that's not too bad.  I'm at 80% completion, so I should definitely be able to get 100% completion with New Game+.