By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Going to suddenly be swamped by platinum possible titles....
Still working on Ferrari Challenge and I upped my Gamefly subscription and CoD:WaW and Mirror Edge are on the way !
And I am finally buying LBP this Friday with my Best Buy reward zones rewards !
I am gunning for you Hideok !!!!!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
oliminator1994 said:
When are these new rules comming into place?

When I have a chance to go through the list and message each member. Maybe after the next update. That will give people a full week to start posting before I start removing them from the charts in the update after next.

Thanks fadetoone and jboy.

I guess it is Uncharted Baby! first

And I will try Hard first. Will I regret it down the line?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

woohoo!!!!! that medal finally stuck after the 3rd time getting it. 6 down who the hell knows how many more. im trying to get defense badge and its pissing the fuck outta me its hard to find a CTF match where people try to get the flag. grrrr

so... they reset the stats if you pad them but how do they know you pad? like what if you and 8 friends all played together and you all rotated on winnig a dm... that would be 1 out of 8 matches won that wouldnt look like padding on paper

Around the Network

yay!! just got plat for sonic genesis collection!! easy platinum if anybody wants to get it. i'd recommend renting it though

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

marciosmg said:
Thanks fadetoone and jboy.

I guess it is Uncharted Baby! first

And I will try Hard first. Will I regret it down the line?

Depends. I would never recommend making trophy runs in a game you haven't played before, simply because it takes the fun out of the game to focus on them.

I'd say play the game on normal/hard first, enjoy it like you would any other game, and then go for the trophies.

Oh, and if you do start with hard, the game is going to pwn at first. The only reason I went through hard without any trouble was because I had unlocked weapons from getting other trophies/rewards.

@ DuNnDuNn90: When did it come out? I've been looking forward to Genesis collection.

Arcturus said:
@ DuNnDuNn90: When did it come out? I've been looking forward to Genesis collection.

*checks vgchartz database*

US - 2/10

EU - 2/20

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Thanks nordlead! It's been on my radar for a while, but I've been quite busy lately and lost track of the release date.

Nordlead, on a related note, I noticed that the game can be purchased from VGChartz through Amazon. Do you know if I, being in Canada, can purchase games through here?