By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:
Tearaway platinum-trophy earners, any of you run into the glitches associated with Globe Trotter (take a photo in each chapter) or Scrapped (dispatch all the Scraps)?

If not, any tips on how to avoid the glitches? If so, what's the best course of action to earn them?

did plat it this monday. i did not have any glitch with Globe Trotter, but i had to play 2 or 3 times a level called Caverns because i miss a scrapp some where... it was one from a early wave... other than that is a nice plat from a very nice game.

BTW sorry for the off-topic but i want to ask you guys one question...
i thinking about buying BF4 (almost have the plat in ps4 but i have been playing my brother in law disc game) and the ps3 version is much cheaper than the PS4 and i still can get a PS3 version with China Rising DLC pack and the PS4 with that DLC is out of stock with no chance of comming back... so my question is, did any one here upgrade from the PS3 to PS4 using the upgrade program? did the china rising pack carry over to PS4?
i did read on the inter web that it did not carry, but it was articles dated from the early days of the china rising launch and that did not went well... even my brother in law had a problem with his PS4 game (did submit the code and download the DLC and it did not work for some days after the launch) anyone?

also... thanks to Arcturus for the weekly update...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

The DMC reboot is surpringly well done. I am having fun playing it.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

sergiodaly said:

did plat it this monday. i did not have any glitch with Globe Trotter, but i had to play 2 or 3 times a level called Caverns because i miss a scrapp some where... it was one from a early wave... other than that is a nice plat from a very nice game.

BTW sorry for the off-topic but i want to ask you guys one question...
i thinking about buying BF4 (almost have the plat in ps4 but i have been playing my brother in law disc game) and the ps3 version is much cheaper than the PS4 and i still can get a PS3 version with China Rising DLC pack and the PS4 with that DLC is out of stock with no chance of comming back... so my question is, did any one here upgrade from the PS3 to PS4 using the upgrade program? did the china rising pack carry over to PS4?
i did read on the inter web that it did not carry, but it was articles dated from the early days of the china rising launch and that did not went well... even my brother in law had a problem with his PS4 game (did submit the code and download the DLC and it did not work for some days after the launch) anyone?

also... thanks to Arcturus for the weekly update...

The upgrade deal might not even anymore anyway.  Wasn't that a limited time thing?

Almost finished with ninokuni, only 4 trophies left

MANUELF said:

and I've just started, not even 4 trohpies yet

Around the Network
MANUELF said:

Let's grind now!!

Platinumed South Park Stick of Truth yesterday. Am I...The first of Us?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

Awesome. I'm gonna start that after I finish with Tearaway.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

Awesome. I'm gonna start that after I finish with Tearaway.

Watch out for missable collectibles and trophies if you mind doing a 2nd playthrough. There's a ton of them. But the game is good!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

INFAMUSSSSS soon

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo