By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

postofficebuddy said:
Coming up on 25 platinums. I'm going to make 25 something special. I'm thinking MGS4, the first game I ever bought for my PS3. 8 months before I even bought the system.

8 months before you bought the system. Nice! And great choice for #25.

Here's my insane story for MGS4: I actually already had the original 60GB PS3 system, but bought the system again for the 80GB MGS4 PS3 bundle at Walmart just to get the game "5" days early. That's how much I was anticipating MGS4! Walmart sold the bundle to me on a friday and the game didn't come out until tuesday. I beat the game three times before the release date and I found a friend a week later to buy the unused 80GB PS3 off me for $450 so I didn't end up paying $500 for the game. As much as I love the MGS series next time I'll just wait for the release date.

Can't wait for the MGS Ground Zeros on PS4 in March though, going to buy that digital and I really should go back play and MGS4 again for the trophies.  Currently playing through MGS3 again on Vita and played through MGS2 HD a second time a few weeks ago.

Around the Network

@Arturus
Thanks for the update!

Tales of Xillia is 10$ for PS+ owners on PSn this week.
Good deal !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@Arcturus
Just got MGS3 vita plat and want to ask if you will count it as a double plat from syncing a save? The reason I ask is because I did have to replay the game again and earn all trophies because my PS3 MGS 3 save was before the transfarring patch. 

HideoK said:

@Arcturus
Just got MGS3 vita plat and want to ask if you will count it as a double plat from syncing a save? The reason I ask is because I did have to replay the game again and earn all trophies because my PS3 MGS 3 save was before the transfarring patch. 

For cases like this, I will count it as a new and separate platinum trophy.

Around the Network

Thanks for the update Arcturus and is so sad that I will never be able to get three platinums in a week like I did the first week of January

I'm enjoying AC 4 Black Flag SO MUCH right now. I mean like probably more than GTA V. And I don't even think I'm going for plat (fuck MP trophies), but I'm going to squeeze the SP to the very last drop!

That means it'll be a slow time for trophies, which is okay, of course.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Got my fifth platinum, also my first Vita platinum! PSASBR.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

ghettoglamour said:

I'm enjoying AC 4 Black Flag SO MUCH right now. I mean like probably more than GTA V. And I don't even think I'm going for plat (fuck MP trophies), but I'm going to squeeze the SP to the very last drop!

I wasn't looking forward to it as much as 3, even considering how much I enjoyed 3, but I did like it a lot.  The optional mission objectives looked far more annoying than with 3 though, so I didn't even bother with that.

fadetoone said:
ghettoglamour said:

I wasn't looking forward to it as much as 3, even considering how much I enjoyed 3, but I did like it a lot.  The optional mission objectives looked far more annoying than with 3 though, so I didn't even bother with that.

Really? I'm doing 90% of the optional objectives without much effort. I'm really going for EVERYTHING in SP (okay maybe not every single shitty chest and fragment, but all the trophies and build and unlock everything). Now even considering doing the MP trophies. Do you know if it's really bad and how long do the online trophies take. Or anyone else?

Edit: oh and btw I thought AC 2 and Brotherhood = very good > AC Revelations = good >> AC 3 BORING!! But Black Flag is SOOO GOOD. The pirate stuff is AMAZING and the Assassins stuff is still just ok. I want a Pirates only game. This game without the assassins stuff + more spectacular scripted ship mission would be a FUCKING 10 out of 10 and best sandbox game ever. EASILY!

The way it is now it's "only" a 9.5

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey