By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Wow i went up 8 spots to 26 and was 3rd most busiest person
Still no platinum though:(

Around the Network
Flow said:
One position xD, but ok, it was worth it

hell yeah it was worth it, you are the SOLE posessor of the MK vs DC platinum! all hail lord Flow. lol

He is on here lol
i know someone else who has it :p
maybe one day i'll get a platinum lol

mtlca66 said:
Flow said:
One position xD, but ok, it was worth it

hell yeah it was worth it, you are the SOLE posessor of the MK vs DC platinum! all hail lord Flow. lol

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

its been 1.5 day since i got that medal notifacation and still nothing. just right now i got a defence medal notifacation. this one better not fuck up.

Around the Network

ok the last few days were soo screwed..2 days ago i went to this shop i know and while i was there they got a shipment of a game...the box was huge and closed...i didnt know what game was that a minute later i see a killzone cover art...30 minutes later that box that was full of games is gone lool..anyways i got my self a copy, went back, i tried the multiplayer with bots to get a feeling of the multiplayer and i loved it...anyways after a few hoursof playing  i said i will close, watch a movie and the day after i will start on the single player...

as i removed the killzone cd, and insterted the bluray Eagle Eye, the PS3 suddenly goes to standby and there comes a yellow light :s sony said the will change it but it will take almost 10 days and i have to pay around 250$ to get it replaced :s anyways i went and bought my self another ps3 which is close to that price, got myself a 500GB harddik and upgraded since i lost everything already...

the cool thing killzone2 cd is out and i can play with it, eagle eye was stuck inside and i opened the ps3 a while ago and got it out...soo right now am syncing my trophies downloading my PSN games and once everything is done, i will finally start on killzone :D

i just wanted to share the shitty experience i had in the last couple of days...oh ya and since i lost all my save files, i wont be collecting any trophies from the old games i had...as for killzone2 multiplayer, ur in for a treat...its perfect...

@ yl_ksa

Wow, that sucks, tough luck buddy. But at least you got Killzone 2

One spot up ^^ I wanna be back in the top 20 !!! I should get Resistance 2 platinum next, I just need the intels trophy and the "finish the game on the hardest mode" trophy!

Then it will be pretty low until KZ2 release! I hope TRU will get patched soon!!!

Man i got 3 platinums i need to be gettin for the next update
CoD WaW - just 5 levels on veteran
Uncharted - Just beat the game on normal hard then crushing
Dead Space - finish chapters 4-12 on impossible mode
Ugh whats up with this hardest mode crap
I could also try the Prince of Persia one too but idk
Cod is really pissin me off
I can't get past hard landing!! anybody know a good tip?

Holy crap man if you look on ps3trophies.co.uk and go to the leaderboards, there are two people who have 19 platinums!!! And the number 1 person has a 100% platinum on Warhawk!