Tbone said:
My 3rd 2 star plat. Time to plat some harder ones lol

LOL damn. I got:

1-star -- 14

2-star -- 48

3-star -- 16

4-star -- 7

No 5-star plats.

My balance is simply that I have more 3-star plats than 1-star ones.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Tbone said:
My 3rd 2 star plat. Time to plat some harder ones lol

LOL damn. I got:

1-star -- 14

2-star -- 48

3-star -- 16

4-star -- 7

No 5-star plats.

My balance is simply that I have more 3-star plats than 1-star ones.

I meant 3 in row, not total lol

DareDareCaro said:

Sorry, but since I bought the game day 1,I do not have memory of the specifics...  But go check the trophy guide at ps3trophies.org,  there is tips for every missions.

The trophy guide wasn't actually that helpfull with that level. I beat it anyway though. Next week should be a red letter update for me. Dyad platinum and I'm finally wrapping up my SSF4 plat tonight as well.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

And merry christmas everyone! 

postofficebuddy said:
Thanks Arcturus. Blazblue Continuum Shift plat? Congrats Odin, that's a toughie. It seemed like I was the only one with that plat for ages.

thanks, but it was in the extend version. yours too? i didnt find really dificult, only the abyss mode took me ages to complete.

I´ll be getting platinum in the vita version now, just 50 ranked games to go.

Will there be an update this week?

Merry christmas!

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:

And merry christmas everyone! 

postofficebuddy said:
Thanks Arcturus. Blazblue Continuum Shift plat? Congrats Odin, that's a toughie. It seemed like I was the only one with that plat for ages.

thanks, but it was in the extend version. yours too? i didnt find really dificult, only the abyss mode took me ages to complete.

I´ll be getting platinum in the vita version now, just 50 ranked games to go.

Typo on Arcturus' part. I thought it was the original version, not Extend. Oh, and Merry Christmas everybody. No update this week I presume? Understandable of course. Hope you're having a good holiday Arc.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Merry Christmas to everyone, Played my new PS4 for only about 4 hours stupid family obligations lol. Man what an awesome system. Killzone and Resogun are awesome will be getting into AC4 this weekend as well.

So I recommend Best Buy Gamer's Club unlocked if you can afford it. I got grandfathered in to the new system so $30 will get me 2 years, but most will have to pay $120 for 2 years. The real benefit is 20% off all games, even if they are on sale.

So yesterday I ordered CoD Ghosts ($50 - 20%) and NFS Rivals ($60 - 20%) for PS4, and threw in a $13 blu-ray, and because of a current deal I get a $25 gift card now, and another deal is giving me a $15 gift card next month because I used in-store pickup. Came out to $101 + tax and I get $40 in gift cards back, so essentially $25 per game and $10 for the movie. Yes please.

Why did I got drop out from the list?

MANUELF said:
Why did I got drop out from the list?

You have to keep 'vgchartz1' or 'vgchartz2' on your friends list. Maybe you deleted it?