By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update! My debut week and already on the busiest members list, don't know if it's good or bad Dark Odin 5 plats, respect 0_o

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Thx again Arc

Yay I got ranked up by 10 ^^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

After seeing the new trophy percentages on PS4 indicating how rare a trophy is, another stat I'd like to see Sony pull from psnprofiles.com and work into our profiles would be your overall country rank and also world rank.

Very disappointed with battlefield 4 to many glitches and now I've suffered the gta cab co glitch (Raul never rung ever) is others having a frustrating time this Xmas run in :/

thanks for the update arcturus :)

I´m going to start playing kingdom hearts HD and crysis 3 today.

Around the Network

Damn, I'm 1 accessory away from the Demon's Souls plat and I got a glitch. 1 of the assassination targets I need for the ring has disappeared. Thankfully I can just reload my cloud save but I need to wait till tonight to copy it. PS+ just saved me about 10-15 hours of frustration.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Just finished up Plat on Alice Madness returns cool game can be repetitive but a good dark spooky game. Not a difficult plat but lots of collectibles.  Almost done all gold medals on the racer campaign of Need for Speed hot pursuit and doing my first playthrough of Puppeteer and Call of Juarez Gunslinger.

So many good games to play as PS+ just gave me Binary Domain as well wont ever plat that game but will def play though for the Sp player trophies if the game is as good as I have heard. I also havent even touch Beyond or the Bioshock Infinite DLC yet.

Demon's Souls platinum at long long last. Maybe I should try my hand at Dark Souls. I've been holding off on it for a while now.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

@kyliedog yeh the game wipe hit me twice but thankfully done it all before the second time, all because I quit single player and went online with it, madness lol

Guys... 720 cars now... it a hell of boring to buy cars in GT5... ohhhhhhh God.