By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:
Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:
----------------

-----------------

Oh, if I may, one more quick question.

After I defeated the last boss, can I fight him again?

There are trophies associated with him in terms of the two DLCs as well -- just wondering if you can fight him countless times or gotta start another game (or backup save before fighting him)?

not sure, I didn't know myself and didn't keep trying to beat him when I struggled and went on to other games

Around the Network

Ahh yeah, the game simply doesn't save after you've beaten the last boss, hence the latest save you've got is the one just before fighting him.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
Ahh yeah, the game simply doesn't save after you've beaten the last boss, hence the latest save you've got is the one just before fighting him.

Can you still from there go and get any missing collectibles?

Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:

Can you still from there go and get any missing collectibles?

Yes you can still do everything. I just finished it all up +DLCs!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Can anyone with a PS4 clarify that the new rarity percentage for PS4 trophies will show up on trophies already earned on either the PS3 or the Vita?

Around the Network
dj2one said:
Can anyone with a PS4 clarify that the new rarity percentage for PS4 trophies will show up on trophies already earned on either the PS3 or the Vita?

I can confirm that the rarity percentages are showing for PS3 and PSVita titles, in addition to PS4 titles. You can view the rarity percentage for your trophies via the PS4 or the official Playstation app.

Arcturus said:
dj2one said:

I can confirm that the rarity percentages are showing for PS3 and PSVita titles, in addition to PS4 titles. You can view the rarity percentage for your trophies via the PS4 or the official Playstation app.

they better be banning cheaters otherwise that rarity ratio wont be of any use.

Sooooooo close.

What I need to Platinum?

+ Win the GTR trophy chalenge
+ Finishe the last 24hours endurance race for the Gold Trophy
+ Buy more 400+ cars for the 1000 Cars Trophy

ethomaz said:

Sooooooo close.

What I need to Platinum?

Nice I admire you, Wipeout HD plat, now GT5 :D 

The GTR Nurburgring trophy is sick :-/ 

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

ethomaz said:

Sooooooo close.

What I need to Platinum?

Damn dude, impressive. The GTR Nurbrurgring trophy is tricky but it's not in the same league as the Vettel challenges so you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. Congrats in advance on a truly amazing plat. You have my respect.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4