Max King of the Wild said:
Ail said:
Dead Space
Prince of Persia
Alone in the Dark
Bioshock
Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli

out of these which would be the easiest for a rental

I must say PoP is the only one that I have played, but it is fantastic game, and could be platinumed in a weekend of hard play (I got 1000g in a week of non-solid play, and I could have done it much quicker)

Your first playthrough will probably take 10-12 hours, and that will get you most of the achievements if you are careful with Elika (die less than 100 times for the trophy). Then you have to do some speed runs which might take an hour overall. Then you need to do the light seeds, which are quite easy, though if you have difficulty with some you might want to look through a guide. If you are not going for the platinum, you will still get a good number in just one playthrough (I got about 600g without the Elika achievement)

Around the Network

So there am i, with 106 online matches and no trophy, wtf seriously...

I heard somewhere that when you play a match with the same person it doesn't count for the trophy. Well, great, now i don't know how far i'm from the trophy

Online is so boring, there are only quitters and cheap people (Flashes and Supermans are a pain) and the lag makes the gameplay so strange

Update is tomorrow, right? If not, i'll take a break. Some said they got the trophy on 108 matches, some on 130, some on 340 and some are on 600+ and haven't got it

Cuuuuuuurses

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Heck I got a few more trophies to get before the update i need to be gettin to it

MasterVG71782 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Ail said:
Dead Space
Prince of Persia
Alone in the Dark
Bioshock
Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli

out of these which would be the easiest for a rental

Prince of Persia is pretty easy, as you could theoretically only need one playthrough to get all the trophies, although it seems most people do two. I also heard, since I haven't played it, that Alone in the Dark is a pretty easy game to get trophies for.

My understanding is Alone in The Dark has the easiest trophies out there ( I haven't played the game but it was voted game with easiest trophies on some site recently).

You can in theorie get all PoP trophies in one run but it's unlikely you will achieve this ( it probably would require following a guide from the start which would destroy most of the fun). It's not hard however to do two run through of the game in 3 days...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

at 4 o clock i played a dm and got a medal. finished 2nd in the round. would be my 5th and a trophy. 11 o clock is still not there

Around the Network

Man I'm such a long way away from most of you and those SOCOM trophies are so hard so I'll never really get much out of the game I play the most...I finally reached lvl 3 at least so I may yet pass someone this week...at least I have Bioshock to try later for trophies and after playing the demo I do intend to get Mirror's Edge at some point.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Problem with PoP is the damn combos trophys I just haven't bothered with them one day il do it lmao

Some of the psn games are great but wish they would have a few more trophys to them eg. Crash commandos is great have all the trophys bar the gold but could of done with a few more filler trophys or trickier ones while I make my way to gold

The easiest game to get a platinum is burnout paradise, you can get it in 3 days! BTW I got bored of motorstorm 2, too many bronze trophies!

I got 31 trophies on 50 and I'm only at 34%!!!! God this game is hard! And what about the "perfect roll"? I've made hundreds of them and I still don't have it!!!

I hope they'll make Motorstorm 3 easier than this one!

KylieDog said:
I was gonna get burnout, but I'm a completionist, and that damn trophy that I don't have a PSEye to get would forever stare at me and annoy the hell out of me.

Why can't the PS3 just support a standard USB webcam, I have 3 of those...

From what I read on other websites, it does support standard USB webcams for Burnout. That is the only thing stopping me from getting my first platinum, as I already have all the other trophies.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

KylieDog said:
I tried the demo which has a little camera section for the profile, all 3 of my webcams failed to work.

Was cam support added in a later patch? I know the game has recieved a load of updates (and still is recieving).

I couldn't say, as I don't have one. If you want to mail me one of yours, I'll let you know if it works

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)