Btw, thanks for the update!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

I'm going to be playing a lot of Gears again now that Judgment dropped for 360 thats going to hurt my standing I think.

Thanks for the update Arc

Thx for the update.

KylieDog said:
Walking Dead is a disappointment, the 'choices' so far been shams and the story ends up playing out the same regardless of what you do.

I agree completely.  I heard great things about it so I was excited to play it.  It started out looking like there were so many ways for it to play out and everything depended on the choices I made.  This was all just an illusion however and it turned out to be completely linear and one dimensional.  

For anyone who has never played a God of War game this is a killer deal: Gamestop is having a God of War Ascension sale where you get all 6 God of War games for $60 (thru March 24th) with the purchase of Ascension.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
For anyone who has never played a God of War game this is a killer deal: Gamestop is having a God of War Ascension sale where you get all 6 God of War games for $60 (thru March 24th) with the purchase of Ascension.

Good deal but I believe anyone that never played the games would probably overdose half way through those 6 games if he tried to play them in a row..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

KylieDog said:
Walking Dead is a disappointment, the 'choices' so far been shams and the story ends up playing out the same regardless of what you do.

A game based on a TV show is disappointing?  I must say, I'm completely shocked to hear this.

KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:

A game based on a TV show is disappointing?  I must say, I'm completely shocked to hear this.

Is based on a comic.

Well, that's a good point, but the popularity is based on the TV show more than the comic.  There are a lot of TV show/movies based on some other story.  That doesn't make the TV/movie based games any better.

fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:

Is based on a comic.

Well, that's a good point, but the popularity is based on the TV show more than the comic.  There are a lot of TV show/movies based on some other story.  That doesn't make the TV/movie based games any better.

It's one case where you can't really separate the comic and the TV show as the author ( Robert Kirkman) is actually in charge of both.( and he's more than a name in the credit in the TV Show, several producers have actually left the show over disagreements with him).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

It's one case where you can't really separate the comic and the TV show as the author ( Robert Kirkman) is actually in charge of both.( and he's more than a name in the credit in the TV Show, several producers have actually left the show over disagreements with him).

Yeah, how'd that Game of Thrones game work out?