By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dear fellow trophy hunters....please add me to PSN! My friends list level averages about 6-8 and I really want some fellow high level gamers (I am Level 23: 98%). Hope to see you online!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

The moment I got my hands on a new PS3. I will be on PS3 trophy hunting marathon. I will start with all the easiest 2 star platinum games that I can find.

Yeah that does look like quite a bit of playthroughs of KH1
Although I wouldn't be so sure RE: COM will be that much easier since there is the completing Jiminy's Journal trophy.

I'm so close to the Plants vs Zombies plat just need a few more plants to drop for my zen garden

sorry double post

god they are going to make me multiplay for a tomb raider plat,probably be the first TR i wont plat,only played a bit but i qutie like TR although not in the style i really want,unless there are huge puzzles and not waves of enemies later,still at least you spend some time on your own

@kyliedog i would make multiplayer trophies not in the plat,maybe make them golds or something but then i am not one of the big boys,it would be funny if one game had them all hidden,with some real strange trophies which take people ages to actually find but that probably defeats teh point of it maybe

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Anyone seen the trophy lists for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD? Kingdom Hearts certainly looks challenging and kind of grindy, as it looks like it might require 3-4 playthroughs. From what I recall, Chain of Memories doesn't look as bad as KH and I'm laughing at there being trophies for 358/2 Days, since it's all cutscenes.

http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Trophy-List-Revealed-3235

great news! im waiting fot this and FF X HD more than any ps3 game this year.

KylieDog said:
I find the Mass Effect 3 DLC pricing insulting.

So here is a question for everyone, if you could could design a trophy list, what would you do?

Personally I'd make every single trophy a mystery by no giving any clue how to unlock it in the title or description. Just name them "Bronze trophy 1-30" "Silver trophy 1-15" and "Gold trophy 1-5".

I'd leave it up to players to try different things to work them out, some would be easy to guess like beat game on hardest difficulty but I'd throw in some right oddball ones, like in a racing game do an entire lap of the longest track in reverse, beat an FPS shooter level or maybe entire game using only a knife. Or only headshots for an entire level.

Eventually people would work them out and share them online, but it would be great for a while and make people work as a community for a while.

I personally hate hidden trophies and would never make one.  All they mean is that I have to go online to find out what they are.  I also think that online trophies should not be part of a platinum requirement.  Uncharted got it right: all platinum trophies are offline and then add extra trophies for online play.

Kylie I'm down, those are the two I need specifically except for 60 I'm on lvl 28 now. Dont really want to boost that either will come over time legit. Usually on late evenings EST

Anyone want to send me the final HVT in Unit 13? I don't feel like squeezing out the final few stars in some of those missions.

Just got my Mass Effect 3 plat. trophy. Next will be either Dragon Dogma or Borderlands.