By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:
DareDareCaro said:
Esquoret said:
Just curious, how many stars was EA Sports Active 2 rated as?

For me that's a five.  Not because it's complicated but man, running 1000km in front your TV... Can tell it's a pain.

Oh no, according to these users, the online trophy for the game is no longer attainable due to servers shutting down...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ea-sports-active-2-0/161210-platinum-no-longer-available-newcomers.html

Well it's back to the couch for me... =(

Indeed the platinum is impossible now that the servers are down.  Luckily, I already had that online trophy.

Around the Network

I already got the multiplayer trophy for EA Active 2 as well still working on the running mountain bike and mountain board trophies. What a grind

DareDare I'm curious did you buy a second version of the game for the work out with a friend trophy? I bought a second version of the game for $10 last Black Friday. Was able to trade it in so it didnt cost me too much.

Also for perfect attendence every workout has to be 100% complete also the weekly weight and heart rate tests?

That zombie trophy in Black Ops 1 that required you to get a special crossbow (at random) from the chest and level it up so that you could blow up i think it was 5 enemies at once with the arrow stuck on your partners back was such a pain to do. I must have tried at least 100 times... If I didn't get the crossbow right away in the first 2-3 chest I would restart the level.

Some possible rumors leaked about the PS4 on neogaf. Article seems informed.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500106

dj2one said:
I already got the multiplayer trophy for EA Active 2 as well still working on the running mountain bike and mountain board trophies. What a grind

DareDare I'm curious did you buy a second version of the game for the work out with a friend trophy? I bought a second version of the game for $10 last Black Friday. Was able to trade it in so it didnt cost me too much.

Also for perfect attendence every workout has to be 100% complete also the weekly weight and heart rate tests?

Bought a used version for 25$ and gave it to a friend (that's how generous I am lol).  For perfect attendence, it's 100 % workouts but I never did the weekly tests.  Just for you to know, after a lot of workouts, around 130 for me, the game starts to erase your firsts workouts one by one...  Yes, it means more grinding...Check your stats frequently (the specific number of time you did this or that exercise).

Around the Network

97% completion in AC3... just gotta grab a few feathers and item deliveries, full synch a couple naval missions, and buy a bunch of expensive crap for 100%, then on to the multiplayer

Aaaaaaah! Just need the revive a friend trophy for my Borderlands 2 plat... Anyone wants to be friend?

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

DareDareCaro
woj

Virtue's Last Reward - Platinum Trophy Holders

Solid_Raiden

Lucha Libre AAA Heroes of the Ring - Platinum Trophy Holders

spdk1