By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

5 more Co-Op matches and I'll have gotten all the Intel for that. I only have two more Single Player trophies left (Superhuman and set enemies on fire), plus I need to get one class to level 30 in Co-Op (level 15 Special Ops right now). Once I've gotten those, I'll start working on the Competitive ones. That should be around 7 or so more trophies left until the Platinum!

Around the Network

@ mastervg keep it up it's the competitve 10,000 kill that's d killer part from that the rest are easy

@ flow congrats but you have to rub it in don't ya lmao can't c how you won't get a platinum for it nw

Dude Flow I got past two but I'm stuck on Breaking Point
It's really pissin me off
I wish i could pick up 2 grenades and throw them

@ Arcturus - I was just joking xD, but good to know that, i got Wonder Woman's too but that seems like the last one before the update. Who knows, maybe i'll make it to the busiest

@ mattbfg - Thanks, and it isn't my intention to rub it in lol, sorry, i'll stop xP. Do we have each other on the psn already man? We should go get the humiliation trophy later :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I just got a ton of Warhawk trophies, I got round to playing it again and I did spend some time offline...

I need to finish Mirror's Edge as well, I have spent plenty of time doing time trials, but I haven't got that far in the story, my brother wont let me play until he finishes, so I wont be able to finish it for a while

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Yeah Mirror's Edge is a single save file only. Lame.

That's not the problem, the problem is that it is tecnically he game, so I can't go on with the story until he finishes it

Jboy0990 said:
Dude Flow I got past two but I'm stuck on Breaking Point
It's really pissin me off
I wish i could pick up 2 grenades and throw them

Breaking point? Nice, not many missions left then :)

Keep pushing man

I see i still have time to get some trophies before the update lol

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Lol well i beat that one but now Heart of the Reich is a pain!

dear lord i do not want to play anymore buzz trivia is coming out of my ears but i still need 30 online wins

I'll be gettin that Friday i could help