By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yea Split Second was a fun plat, I enjoy most arcade racers looking forward to NFS Most Wanted.a lot have it preordered for the Vita , and next year Grid 2 is supposed to come out. Codemasters makes awesome racers.

Around the Network

By the way Rango was pretty fun for anyone interested

KylieDog said:
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - 40,000 kills trophy is bullshit.

It was actually pretty fast to get for me but I waited to do that last after all the MP was done..

There is a spot in the campaign where infinite enemies spawns out of portals and you can rack up a huge number of kills there very fast...

What took the longest was the MP as it takes a while to complete all the weapons related challenge. ( I boosted one and did all the others in straight MP as I really liked the MP and for once I was actually quite decent at it..).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@hideok I'm surprised you haven't got miles ahead of me as my plats really have dropped off

I have 300 trophies, and I'm not at the list.LOOOOOOL.

Around the Network

Damm the survival on Dead or alive 5. Cheapest A.I i ever faced. I think i almost would have preferred trials instead of it.

Went back and started working on Persona 4 Arena again. Haven't even started the Score Attack mode yet, that's going to be torture. Just working on challenges at the moment. Up to 325 right now and I just finished my first character, Shadow Labrys. She's probably the easiest character to finish. If and when I get this plat it will probably be my proudest by a fair margin.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Wasn't anticipating the grind required for Gunzerker/Assassin in Borderlands 2 to get their class-specific trophies. Made probably 5 million bucks repeatedly killing BNK-3R though.

Went through a Low Chaos playthrough of Dishonored and got probably the hardest trophies out of the way now, since I didn't kill anyone nor got spotted by anyone. Going through it again, this time on a High Chaos run, as well as not purchasing or upgrading any of Corvo's powers. I think it's better to do that on a High Chaos, since you don't have to worry about being stealthy or not killing anyone.

@Arcturus
Good news: A PS3 firmware tomorrow will merge PS Vita trophies with PS3 so they will all be viewable from the PS3.

I'm also excited for the new PS store redesign. It looks very sleek and searching seems to be vastly improved.