By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

If not the biggest then at least the best

Around the Network

Anyone here knows when walking dead episode 4 hits psn

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

also do you guys also count VITA trophies ? Because it kinda defeats the whole purpose of the thread

I'm not on the list but if I was, I would be the 17th or something.

Player1x3 said:
also do you guys also count VITA trophies ? Because it kinda defeats the whole purpose of the thread

Yes Vita tophies are counted. Why does that defeat the purpose of the thread?

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Player1x3 said:

read the thread title :)

I really must stop buying games and start playing them

MANUELF said:

Welcome to the club

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MANUELF said:

Haha, I'm in the same boat. I keep buying games and only concentrating on one at a time. It's even worse now I'm in that "I must write a walkthrough for every single game" mindset, back when I used to write guides for GameFAQs.

Player1x3 said:
Arcturus said:
Player1x3 said:

read the thread title :)

What about it? ;)