By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Xenostar said:
Slow week too, been plodding through Dead Nation at lunch times during work, but playing PS1 classics on my Vita at home.

What PS1 classics are you playing?

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Xenostar said:
Slow week too, been plodding through Dead Nation at lunch times during work, but playing PS1 classics on my Vita at home.

What PS1 classics are you playing?

Just finished Resident Evil Directors Cut, Now playing Silent Hill. :)

Finished up the Unit 13 Plat no sharing HVT's either, they werent even that hard.

Working on Lollipop Chainsaw got the no fear of heights trophy so the rest of the plat should be a breeze.

Trying to also finish plats on Gravity rush getting gold medals on some of the challenges is proving to be difficult, but I dont really have another Vita game to play at the moment so I will keep trying. and Bioshock 2 I'm close to plat need 1 more quick playthrough on hardest difficulty , Hope to make busiest member list when Arc gets back.

i´m playing gravity rush too... almost at the end (chapter 17). good game!

and finally over with the online trophies in motorstorm PR.

Yea the gameplay in gravity rush is great but i didnt care for the story much till late in the game

Around the Network

Finally got a Platinum after a long leave of absence.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

suprised so many people having slow trophy hunting, I'm slowly back to gaming and finished sly 2, Pes 2012 and Rayman origins.
just waiting for borderlands 2 on the 21st sept first game to get me excited enough to pre order in a long time

Haven´t earned a singel trophy in 3 weeks. Been working a bit on Ng2 achievements :)

mattbfg said:
suprised so many people having slow trophy hunting, I'm slowly back to gaming and finished sly 2, Pes 2012 and Rayman origins.
just waiting for borderlands 2 on the 21st sept first game to get me excited enough to pre order in a long time

Well, I was playing a non-trophy game (Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction) until I managed to get Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 last week for $60, so I have been getting a few trophies with Sleeping Dogs. That, and I've been concentrating on working some.

I've entered my gamers burnout for the first time this 'fiscal year' (last burnout was last summer). This usually happens as work is quiet so I end up playing hours Mon-Fri before the wife comes home haha. The passion should be reignited once my gaming hours per day decreases and the fall releases come out!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo