By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@MasterVG71782
Yeah no way will I be getting all those January - March 2013 games at launch either. On day 1 probably just Bioshock Infinite and God of War Ascension.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
The first 3 months of next year is looking stacked though:

January - Devil May Cry
February - Bioshock Infinite, MGS: Revengeance, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Sly Cooper 4
March - Tomb Raider, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and God of War Ascension!

And my overall most wanted game is The Last of Us. I expect that to hit Fall 2013.

I really haven't been impressed by Revengeance.. Even the title irks me...

The only thing on your list I want are :

- DMC, Dead Space 3, Bioshock infinite and maybe Tomb Raider and god of War Ascencion..

The biggest title of the next 9 months for me in all honestly is Borderlands 2 which I already have preordered...

My biggest problem right now anyway is my growing backlog and my ongoing addiction to Diablo 3/SC 2 and to reading ( up to 75 books this year, my challenge of reading 2 books/weeks for the whole year is more than on track............))

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
@Arcturus

Thx for update.

Don´t wanna make a big fuss about it but i think u should have a 2nd opinion about Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

Game is harder than both Ngs2 and Wipeout hd, would say on par with SF4.

What makes it on par with SFIV?  I'm edging my way through that game, as well as vanilla MvC3 and the hardest parts are trials imo, but they definitely much easier than SFIVs.

Probably is a 5 star since we meant to account for time right and the 30 hour trophies a pain, but I think is easier than SFIV.

Maybe not on par but its close. Some of the missions are actually harder than the trials. Also u can´t add any other inputs like SF4.

HideoK said:

January - Devil May Cry
February - Bioshock Infinite, MGS: Revengeance, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Sly Cooper 4

And my overall most wanted game is The Last of Us. I expect that to hit Fall 2013.

Yeah, 2013 will have a nice combo with these games... just the DMC (I´m on the team "i HATE this new dante") and sly cooper (played the first and second ones in the collection, just average games IMHO... really not excited even to play the third... but maybe the idea to play on vita is making me buy it). I think ninokuni will also be releasing in Q1 of 2013, and also is a must buy for me.

this year the only games that I´ll be buying day one are resident evil 6 for ps3 and persona 4 for vita. since that I don´t think FF X HD will make it... EVER.

Dark Odin said:
HideoK said:

January - Devil May Cry

Yeah, 2013 will have a nice combo with these games... just the DMC (I´m on the team "i HATE this new dante") and sly cooper (played the first and second ones in the collection, just average games IMHO... really not excited even to play the third... but maybe the idea to play on vita is making me buy it). I think ninokuni will also be releasing in Q1 of 2013, and also is a must buy for me.

this year the only games that I´ll be buying day one are resident evil 6 for ps3 and persona 4 for vita. since that I don´t think FF X HD will make it... EVER.

It's weird we haven't heard much of anything about FFX HD in a good while now.

I forgot about Ni no Kuni, as that is another game I will definitely be buying at launch. I think that and Sly Cooper 4 will be the only ones I will be trying to buy at launch in Q1 of 2013, as I'll probably be almost broke after this holiday season.

Around the Network

Yeah I never played Sly Cooper 1-3 yet I'm still interested in Sly Cooper 4. I think I'm mostly drawn in by the graphics & art style so it has my attention.

As for DMC, I didn't like that they changed the character design either, but if they can nail the combat it could be a good game. I enjoyed Enslaved and Heavenly Sword by Ninja Theory so I have faith in them.

As for Borderlands 2, right now I plan to skip it. First one I just found too long and boring. IMO, story was lackluster, too many fetch quests, with thousands of weapons they weren't really all that unique, and enemies weren't varied enough and didn't take much skill to put down. Without the co-op to play it with friends I wouldn't have bothered. That being said it seems like a lot of things will be improved in part 2 including enemy A.I.

Tbone said:
@Arcturus

Thx for update.

Don´t wanna make a big fuss about it but i think u should have a 2nd opinion about Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

Game is harder than both Ngs2 and Wipeout hd, would say on par with SF4.

I'll take a second look at it.

The only preorders I have currently are for Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3, both through Best Buy with the $20 reward cert thing. Beyond that I can wait for most things to get down to the $10-15 range.

fadetoone said:
The only preorders I have currently are for Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3, both through Best Buy with the $20 reward cert thing. Beyond that I can wait for most things to get down to the $10-15 range.

Best Buy (Canada) has really sucked me in from Gamestop. All of my preorders come with 800 bonus points ($10 value) + 2x points (69 x 2) on the actual purchase. So really I get just over $10 in bonuses for each preorder vs nothing from Gamestop. Have made about 7 preorders in the past months from Bestbuy.ca. Well played BB

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Iveyboi said:
fadetoone said:

Best Buy (Canada) has really sucked me in from Gamestop. All of my preorders come with 800 bonus points ($10 value) + 2x points (69 x 2) on the actual purchase. So really I get just over $10 in bonuses for each preorder vs nothing from Gamestop. Have made about 7 preorders in the past months from Bestbuy.ca. Well played BB

I make all mine from Amazon.

They are not as advantageous than Best Buy as I usually only get 10$ per + 3% cashback vs 10$ per + 5% cashback at Best Buy ( I have Amazon visa rewards and best Buy mastercard + silver rewards) but considering I earn so many rewards points with every day purchase on my Amazon Visa in the end I pay nothing for the games...( I'm sitting on 100$ of Amazon rewards yet to be used right now and I earn roughly 30$ /month).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !