By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:
maximus22 said:
Iveyboi said:

Man FINALLY went from rank 15 to 13! But it looks like I will NEVER catch rank 12. Game Access.ca has really helped boost my trophies as I just fly through rental games. After my wedding I can go on a buying binge again and get some VITA trophies during my commute. Level 21 finally as well!

And for the MGS4 trophies it is great to see but there is NO WAY that I will get the Big Boss Emblem again (link to the youtube below). I did like 6 playsthroughs to get it!!

And thank goodness Versus13 is confirmed not cancelled

Oh god you have to get Big Boss?  Is the trophy list out already?

Not yet, but many people are speculating that the Big Boss Emblem is going to be one of them. If they went the cheap route, then they would just translate emblems over into trophies, but since they've supposedly been working on it for over 4 years, I hope there are trophies not related to emblems. I do believe I read there will be 34-36 trophies, though, so if they went the emblem route, not all of them will be in it.

Hmm I kind of hope so as that would probably make this a 5 star plat which means I'll finally have a game where I'm willing to put in the time for my first one.

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Branko2166 said:

Just got the platinum for Rainbow Moon. Was a bit of a grind clocking in a bit over 130 hours but a very fun game nevertheless.
I wonder what the difficulty rating for this game will be as well as considering the time investment required.

Im nearly 10 hours in and level 18, i take it leveling up gets faster at some point, to get to level 500! 

Or am i just doing somethign wrong the grind to level seems ot take a long time, ive just got the 4th character but its still popping up with tutorials occasionally, maybe i have alot more to learn. 

Yeah, I'm pretty much at the end of the storyline, I think, at level 67 so far, although I haven't fought the last boss yet. Everything I have heard indicates that leveling in the post-story is very quick, with multiple levels earned per battle.

Branko2166 said:

Just got the platinum for Rainbow Moon. Was a bit of a grind clocking in a bit over 130 hours but a very fun game nevertheless.
I wonder what the difficulty rating for this game will be as well as considering the time investment required.

Congrats on plat'ing Rainbow Moon; I was hoping to be the first :P

I'm thinking it should be a 3* plat, considering the time investment, plus the fact that the game can be somewhat of a challenge at spots. If there was a trophy for beating it on Hard, it would've made it a 4* probably.

Is Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition recommended if I dont like shooters that much?

MANUELF said:
Is Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition recommended if I dont like shooters that much?

Well Fallout is really different than a shooter because you can use their "VATS" system which allows you to pause the game and target an enemy's specific body part (head, arms, chest, legs) which to shoot. The game does the shooting for you when you use VATS. I used VATS all the time in Fallout 3 except when I would melee at close range. I'd recommend you play Fallout 3's ultimate edition first. I preferred Fallout 3 over Fallout New Vegas.

Around the Network

Xenostar said:

Congrats on getting to 3rd HideoK! :)

Thanks. Looks like you will have the lead on the overall points leaderboard after the next update... and at the rate your going there will be no turning back!

Your biggest challenge will be to top the Platinum leaderboard as well. Currently, KylieDog has your platinum points score nearly doubled.

HideoK said:
MANUELF said:

Well Fallout is really different than a shooter because you can use their "VATS" system which allows you to pause the game and target an enemy's specific body part (head, arms, chest, legs) which to shoot. The game does the shooting for you when you use VATS. I used VATS all the time in Fallout 3 except when I would melee at close range. I'd recommend you play Fallout 3's ultimate edition first. I preferred Fallout 3 over Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks for answering, I asked about New vegas because is on the cheap here, something like half off and fallout 3 goty is more expensive and rare(I´ll have to buy it online) so I dont require any shooter ability? thats some good news, now resisting from buying it will be harder

Now my Assassins Creed 2 is 90%
But I still don't think I want to take the time to get platinum. I could probably finish Warhammer by the time I got platinum.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

MANUELF said:
HideoK said:
MANUELF said:

Thanks for answering, I asked about New vegas because is on the cheap here, something like half off and fallout 3 goty is more expensive and rare(I´ll have to buy it online) so I dont require any shooter ability? thats some good news, now resisting from buying it will be harder

I pretty much used VATS the entire time when playing through Fallout 3 and all of its DLC, which means you don't need any shooter ability.

Sorry for spamming the thread but I logged on my account in the PS3 and is downloading the LBP Karting beta, did it happen to anyone else?