By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
Congrats sergiodaly! I gave up on the Bad Company plat cuz I heard it was glitched.. Maybe I should go back and try it again.

there is a glitch... but it is not for everyone... i didn't get it. but there is ways to work around from what i've read in PS3 trophy sites. there is also some trophy, patches and wildcards description that can be misleading in what to do to acquire them...
if you go for it, do "i am a bad company" first... after that the kills will come naturally.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

I'd be 13th if I was on this list.

Frozone said:

Get on it then :P

Xenostar said:
Frozone said:

Get on it then :P

Oh wait but that would make me rank down and kill my weekly streak of ranking up

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

KylieDog said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Chark said:
Rejoice! Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy support!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=145331

It's crazy just thinking that one of the most sought after trophy patches is finally getting one, four years later. If they model it after the in-game medals, then it's going to definitely be a 4-5* plat.

1. The medals are not hard at all.
2. Likely fake.

edit: Apparently on Konami twitter, guess is real.  Still not hard if only need get medals though.

The medals are not that trivial and getting all of them take an ungodly amount of time...

No kills bike pursuit is not a piece of cake...........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Yes Jboy it is Dan Henderson (my man crush) lol

I have resumed trying to plat EA Active 2 its going to take forever lol, will be 5 stars though the rating is 10 on PS3Trophies.org. Had to buy a second copy of the game to get the work out with a friend trophy. Running doing Push ups other exercises in the morning now like every day. Getting plat will be a bonus to getting in good shape the workouts are no joke.

Im content with YGC's this doesnt have enough people.

Really crazy that after 4 years MGS4 finally got a trophy patch! Good reason to play it again for my 4th time!

If you could pick 1, any other older games you'd guys like to see get patched?

Checking the seasonal leaderboard I racked up 1,913 points in 2010 and 1,902 points in 2011.
Looks like I'm about on track for my yearly average with 1,198 points so far in 2012. I think this year I'll break 2,000 points even though most of the games I really want to play have been pushed back to 2013. There are still a dozen or so games I'm interested in later this year. Plus I still have a backlog of about 10 games!

Just passed the 6000 Trophy mark last night :)