By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

yum123 said:
how come vita trophies dont show up on your list on the ps3 does anyone know if they count towards your level

They don't show up on your PS3's list, but they do count towards your overall trophy count. Also, the Vita trophies do show up on trophy sites, like YourGamerCard.

Around the Network

My friend just got me the Ratchet and clank trilogy so yeah I put Batman City on hold to play this game XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
My friend just got me the Ratchet and clank trilogy so yeah I put Batman City on hold to play this game XD

Yeah, that's one of my 3-4 fall games that I really want. I'm definitely looking forward to it (and the downloadable game that's coming out around then, too, most likely).

I didn't turn on my PS3 at all today :O

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
I didn't turn on my PS3 at all today :O

Hurry up and turn it on before skynet happens

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Yeah, that's one of my 3-4 fall games that I really want. I'm definitely looking forward to it (and the downloadable game that's coming out around then, too, most likely).

Im really likeing the games it just pure fun but I hate that the checkpoints in this game can be really far. Any just like the GOW collection there's a lot of gold trophies >:)

SnakeDrake said:
MasterVG71782 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Im really likeing the games it just pure fun but I hate that the checkpoints in this game can be really far. Any just like the GOW collection there's a lot of gold trophies >:)

The good thing is that I got 100% in all 3 of them on the PS2, so I shouldn't have much trouble doing it all over again. I played those games to death.

Just so you guys know, I'm probably not gonna get very many more platinums. I'm not really much of a trophy whore, and I don't want to become one. Probably only the easy ones, like the two I have, Skyrim and Infamous.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Well managed 2 get my 2 platinum's in a week starting from scratch, Battleship on PS3 and Lego Batman 2 on Vita.

Battleship was fairly interesting take on the fps, where you get to play a game of battle ships at the same time lol, couple of dodgy check points which led to some sticking points on the hardest difficulty, but nothing to hurrendous.

I think i actually prefered lego batman on Vita more than i would on console, its the dumbed down version, just the main story levels and a tiny hub level, meant i got the platinum while still enjoying it where previously some lego games more than out stay there welcome on console where grinding out the collectibles in the hub worlds eventually gets tedious.

Now for Sorcery hopefully the move controller will get to be dusted off for quite a while, also got Rainbow moon off PSN, scared to start a 40+ hour RPG tho, commitment issues lol. Do love a proper SRPG where you grind to beat monsters, none of this modern shit where the monsters just scale the difficulty to match yours and its all a bit easy.

I started warhammer yesterday... well, I´m not going to complain because it was free, if I had paid for it, I´d be pissed hehe

3000 kills from getting platinum in bad company.