By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thx for update. Lol make a new thread, not bloody likely lol.

Damm Binary domain is killing me, nothing but boosting and boosting reminds me of Virtua tennis 09

Around the Network

Michael you got some friendly comp for the busiest member list next week, I just Plat Darkness 2 last night after the update so I already got like 50 points that werent on the update from yesterday and hope to be done either R&C Crack in Time or AC Rev before the next update, also playing Split Second prob wont plat (cause of stupid online trophies) but close to acouple gold trophies on that one.

@Arcturus
At 20,000 posts you'll set the record for the most successful thread on this site... and still counting!

Jboy0990 said:
Just have the UGC missions left for Infamous 2 plat. I'm starting to really like PSN+ :P

I know, after all the great games that just went up for free on PS+ I'm surprised everyone on my friends list hasn't signed up for it. For someone new to PS3 it's really a no brainer.

postofficebuddy said:

Persona 4 Arena trophies

http://exophase.com/game/persona-4-arena-trophy-ps3/trophies/

All challenges and score attack with all characters makes this look crazy hard if it's anything like Blazblue.

Oh dear god that looks hard. Though it does remind me to finish my CSExtend platinum.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
HideoK said:
@Arcturus
At 20,000 posts you'll set the record for the most successful thread on this site... and still counting!

Most successful?  That would imply that something else here is successful.

Infamous 2 and BF3 plats!

fadetoone said:
HideoK said:
@Arcturus

Most successful?  That would imply that something else here is successful.

Yeah nothing else is remotely close to that many posts.

Yes, I got Mass Effect 3 plat that makes it my 5ft platinum :) plus the new ending was worth it.

Edit: Man another 2 star plat -_-

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Dreading getting the ME3 plat precisely for that reason :)

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes