By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
I just noticed only 5 people have the Arkham City plat?

I've had it since release day but haevn't found the time yet to unwrap it and start playing it...

Too busy working on re-entering the top 100 worlwide in Me3 co-op...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
Good to see so many platinums earned, I may squeeze 1 platinum in this month if lucky as Iv only played odd hour of battlefield 3 in two weeks

I might be lucky to squeeze one in this month, between playing Tales of Graces F and Warriors Orochi 3. If I get platinum on one of those, then I might squeeze in an easy game, like X-Men Destiny or Ghost of Sparta.

Ail said:
Amazon Prime videos now available on PS3.
Nice !

Very cool indeed. PS3 just keeps getting better and better!

@Arcturus
How do you handle the platinum points on the leaderboard when you can't see what Vita game it is?

I got it in Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
Ps3trophies.org has it rated as a 5/10.

HideoK said:
@Arcturus
How do you handle the platinum points on the leaderboard when you can't see what Vita game it is?

I'm guessing he doesn't include them for now?

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
HideoK said:
@Arcturus

I'm guessing he doesn't include them for now?

That's correct.

@ HideoK:
At the moment, platinum trophies earned for Vita games will only be reflected in your platinum count in the main leaderboard. Since I have no way to view and confirm which Vita platinum trophies were earned, I cannot list them in the platinum leaderboard, or in the list of recent platinums earned.

The only thing holding me back from my L.A. Noire plat is those damn film reels (What is it with Rockstar & irritating collectibles anyway?) I've only found 2/50...

I'll unfortunately have to use a guide for the rest but at least I got everything else in the game legit.

Im finally advancing in god of war, Im already at the Chamber of Hades with 40% of the trophys

FREE Mass Effect 3 multiplayer DLC is coming on April 10. If EA and Bioware kept doing this for the next few months, my journey of 2012 trophy hunt might end here......

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Finally started to play DMC.
Very rusty and as DMC4 is the only DMC I ever played so everything is new for me but I am making progress...
I have to say that the graphics don't bother me much...

Going to have to do 4 playthrough though, I didn't follow any guide and used some yellow orbs so going to have to clear normal twice ( no chapter select I think..) but normal should be fast the second time around....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !