By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dark Odin said:
platinum in sly 2!

now back to battlefielf BC, I want it to be my 100th platinum

Dark Odin, 100 plats! Man you will be the first in the league to reach that milestone! Looks like the next closest person will be 20 plats away.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Chevinator123 said:
I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol

Thank you for your honesty.

Now kick him out of the league, Arcturus.

loool

HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:
Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

Nice your on a roll lately. You planning on getting Max Payne 3 in May? I bet its going to be awesome.

Yeah, the advantages of being jobless haha. And yeah I have to get it. Max Payne 2 was one of my favorite games on ps2. 

Jboy0990 said:
HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:
Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

Nice your on a roll lately. You planning on getting Max Payne 3 in May? I bet its going to be awesome.

Yeah, the advantages of being jobless haha. And yeah I have to get it. Max Payne 2 was one of my favorite games on ps2. 

I never did complete the first Max Payne but I managed to do so with the 2nd. 

And If I'm not mistaking I should still have both of them lying around here some place...

If I can find them I'd like to replay them before the 3rd releases.

badgenome said:
Chevinator123 said:

lol

Done

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:
So I beat Arkham City on New Game+ and I was totally upset because I thought I was about to get the plat... I gotta do the side missions too :(

You didn't do them the first time?

Yeah I did on my first playthrough. I didnt know I had to do the Zsasz, Bane, and Riddler sidequests(on NG+) again for the 100%

...you don't.

Arcturus said:
badgenome said:
Chevinator123 said:

lol

Done

And so it was written, etched and burned onto the tablets of the trophy league of extraordinary gentleman under guidance from our glorious leader, sir Arc the great.

Anyone have problems getting their Mass Effect 3 online pass to work? I keep getting an error after downloading it (which I've done 3 times now).

Edit:  Gah, nevermind... the collector's edition code sheet has a 2nd code I was completely oblivious to before.

Haven't gotten a platinum since ME3 released and Diablo III is coming out May 15th.
This might turn out to be a bad year for trophies after all..........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:
fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:
So I beat Arkham City on New Game+ and I was totally upset because I thought I was about to get the plat... I gotta do the side missions too :(

You didn't do them the first time?

Yeah I did on my first playthrough. I didnt know I had to do the Zsasz, Bane, and Riddler sidequests(on NG+) again for the 100%

...you don't.

I had to? I did all the side missions and main story on normal then i did all the Riddler's Revenge challenges and then when I beat the game on NG+ it said I was only at 92%. So I resumed NG+ and did a few side missions and my % started to go up. Doesn't matter now I already got the plat but I had to do everything pretty much twice(With the exception of the Riddler trophies)