By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well I am totally and hopelessly addicted to ME3 coop...

I just played 9 hours of co-op in a row..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

@sergiodaly congrats on the plat, il be returning to this game soon with same issue of squad wipe.
have to admit think ur unlucky that it's rewarded 3* not 4* it has a few bitch trophys and co-op ain't exactly straight forward lol

I think I got really lucky with the damn Lucky 7s fragment on FFXIII-2. Sat down and played that stupid slot machine for like 45 minutes last night and somehow managed to pull off a 5000 coin jackpot and got the fragment soon after. I've heard some people have to mess with that crap for hours upon hours.

playing Killzone 3 multiplayer... really enjoying the game! Now I want to buy the retail version so I can play the single player part.

Dark Odin said:
playing Killzone 3 multiplayer... really enjoying the game! Now I want to buy the retail version so I can play the single player part.

Yeah, playing the multiplayer makes me want to buy the retail version for the single player.

Around the Network

Ahaha spot 15 is mine! Thank you VITA!!!!!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I was lazy as hell the last Months, probably only really getting trophies due to FFXIII-2, and i am still ranked as 41st.. ? i guess Numbers 42-145 are even more lazy.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Im really behind..... I havent played that much since december

i've been sam & maxing,i have to say the devils playhouse is a really well made game,plays really well

Above & Beyond

Will hopefully get a good boost this week with Trine 2 and the God of war Volume 2 box set. Still working towards the rayman plat on Vita, just the time trials to go.

Has anyone any insight on how tough the Rayman time trials are? the rest of the trophies seemed pretty easy to get.