By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

The force unleashed 2 is so lame...
Between enemies attacking you during cut scenes and off screen attacks, I've had my fill with it..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Ah well should of got Uncharted GA platinum but, Near has been down for the last 4 days, and i dont fancy grinding out the last 4 bounty trophies, was boring enough getting one.

Anyone else been having problems with the near app?

DareDareCaro said:
How come I'm not in? Thought I did everything right...

You didn't send me a message requesting to join.

Arcturus said:
DareDareCaro said:

I send a friend request to vgchartz1 on PSN and a message to you, didn't remember where lol...

DareDareCaro said:
Arcturus said:
DareDareCaro said:

I send a friend request to vgchartz1 on PSN and a message to you, didn't remember where lol...

I did receive the friend request from you on the vgchartz1 PSN account, but you never sent me a message here on this website.

Around the Network

Should hopefully finish Uncharted Golden Abyss today.

About a half a set worth of bounties left to collect. That could be an hour or a day. It's that ridiculous.

Got the Platinum. I had to spend quite a few hours running the same sequence over and over to get those coins. So ridiculous.

Wagram said:
Got the Platinum. I had to spend quite a few hours running the same sequence over and over to get those coins. So ridiculous.

Totally i decided to leave it till Sony Fix the near App. They clearly were never supposed to be ground out on your own. 

Well I'm all ready for ME3 coming in my mail box tomorrow.
Got my force unleashed 2 plat this week end and even completed the DLC ( the only redeeming thing for that game was that the DLC was 0.99$).

Cleaning up a few more old trophies tonight to raise my completion rate even higher( sitting on 83.7%) and tomorrow is ME3 !!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Mass Effect 3 is on its way for me. However it's on 360. After having played ME2 on both 360/PS3. I would much rather play it on 360. Bioware can't code PS3 very well :/

After that though will be Tales of Graces F on PS3!