By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ lafiel, I wanted to see if it would work, and I had not actually raced online yet

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
On a totally random note .... Do you think there will be a game that releases a trophy list that's over hundred? And would there be a game that has two platinums?

Personally I could c the platinum one maybe if they had a single player and an online one.

Burnout Paradise is upto 80 trophies, but only 4 golds unfortunately. However, they still definitely have big surf island trophies to add and possibly cops if the latest rumour is true. However, I don't think a second platinum would be allowed

Munkeh111 said:
mattbfg said:
On a totally random note .... Do you think there will be a game that releases a trophy list that's over hundred? And would there be a game that has two platinums?

Personally I could c the platinum one maybe if they had a single player and an online one.

Burnout Paradise is upto 80 trophies, but only 4 golds unfortunately. However, they still definitely have big surf island trophies to add and possibly cops if the latest rumour is true. However, I don't think a second platinum would be allowed

Definetly not a second platinum trophy, but if any game will make it to 100+ trophies, it is Burnout Paradise.

Wow...
Everybody has a platinum I'm like the only one without one yet
I'm workin on my first with Dead Space lol

KylieDog said:
Flow said:

And other online stats are recording, and that means that to get that "win 10 multiplayer races online" and similar trophies, you would need to be done in one seat, without disconnecting, and even if i had the patience for doing so, my unstable internet perhaps wouldn't cooperate

Are you sure on this?  The Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic trophy requires winning in every type of game mode, that is 54 races, plus a win in the other 11 game modes.

Seems very unlikely that is required in a single sitting.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gta-iv/6228-auf-wiedersehen-petrovic-question.html

EDIT: Googling "auf wiedersehen petrovic glitch" might help too

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

@mattbfg
Ill help you get that wildcat trophy, just let me know.

PSN ID: getrdone25

I'd Like to know how the hell to do the Kombo Challenges in MK vs DC

Thx getrdone il add you when next on the ps3

Damn Getrdone u got a lot of trophies

I'll play GTA4 again for trophies when I have time, but damned if I'm going to waste my time on crappy multiplayer trophies.

Multiplayer trophies are always the worst.