By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ KylieDog )

I had luck with that MS:PR trophy, because additional to my 2 PS3 controllers I have a fragFX, a PS2 controller and a PS2->USB adapter (which I normaly use to connect my dance mat to the PC.. I guess I could've used the dance mat to get the trophy aswell).

Around the Network
HideoK said:

I'm most looking forward to playing:

God of War III, Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, and the Japanese demo of Final Fantasy XIII. I'm going to import Advent Children on blu-ray on April 16th just for the included demo.

To round out my top 10 I also can't wait for Bioshock 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Ratchet & Clank Future 2, Heavy Rain and Fight Night Round 4.

Quite a few GT5 fans here. That is one huge Playstation series that I never got into. I'm more of a high speed arcade-style Burnout/Need for Speed racing fan myself. Also surprised about all the Street Fighter 4 fans. I'll definitely be renting SF4 though.

For PSN I'm most looking forward to: Fat Princess.
And the DLC I want the most is for Fallout 3. I really hope Bethesda makes it happen on ps3.

Forgot iam also looking forward to GoW 3 its my most anticipated game.

If this game has trophies i hope it dosent have one where u must beat the game on hardest mode beacuse that would take like forever.

@ kylie dog, it requires 100% completion and a ton of MP gaming, and it was released in October when we were all busy with other games, I just installed the patch and started a new game, so I have 1 trophy!

KylieDog said:
I forgot to ask, no one has the GTA IV platinum, any reason for that? Bugged or what? If it is a lot of work (i know it is) I'd have thought someone would still have it.

Wanted requires you to get to level 10 on the online multiplayer, that isn't that cool, and takes a hell of a time

And other online stats are recording, and that means that to get that "win 10 multiplayer races online" and similar trophies, you would need to be done in one seat, without disconnecting, and even if i had the patience for doing so, my unstable internet perhaps wouldn't cooperate

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

KylieDog said:
I've been messing about in the single player earning some, I was thinking of going for the platinum but god, this game is really boring.

Is it possible to make private matches with friends for some of the multiplayer trophies? I mean..win a race without damage? I don't see that happening.

If you are talking about MS PR, you can get the immortal trophy (win without wrecking) like this:

The steps are as follows:

1) Enter the online mode.

2) Look for a ranked game.

3) When the "waiting for the other players" is displayed. Click Start, then select "Quit the game."

4) It should automatically display the trophy "Immortal".

I have done it myself and it worked a charm

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I've been messing about in the single player earning some, I was thinking of going for the platinum but god, this game is really boring.

Is it possible to make private matches with friends for some of the multiplayer trophies? I mean..win a race without damage? I don't see that happening.

This one is not that hard... I got it in a bike race

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Yeah, I was surprised that no one had gotten the GTAIV platinum yet, although the game does get rather boring at times. I wouldn't mind trying for some of the multiplayer trophies sometime, although I haven't actually tried it yet and don't know if you can just do Friends matches.

For gta it's just so long winded and dull I gave up with only half the trophys as I just couldn't be bothered to repeat what had already been done e.g 100% completion. They could have done so much better with it:(

@ Munkeh111 )

winning without dieing once in MS:PR is easy anyway, so I don't know why you use a glitch to achieve it

On a totally random note .... Do you think there will be a game that releases a trophy list that's over hundred? And would there be a game that has two platinums?

Personally I could c the platinum one maybe if they had a single player and an online one.