By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

thanks for the update arcturus!

not playing a lot lately... trying to achieve rank 40 in motorstorm apocalipse.

but today I rented 5 games... So I´m planning to get 2 or 3 platinuns before christmans.

Around the Network
Ail said:
zuvuyeay said:
Ail said:
So my stepdaughter and her fiance are home for 10 days. I might not be able to get a single trophy in that period...
*cries*

do they steal it from you or something or are you locked out of the gaming room

I can't really spend my evenings gaming in the living room with guests in the house that would much rather watch TV or play the PS3 themselves...

i have to leave my lovely machines 2moro for the festive hols and since my laptop broke i am at the mercy of others,can't take my PC with me,when i have freetime all day i have no machine to use,quite annoying really,lots of nice food and movies  though

merry xmas everybody,have fun and when i get back how about some dead rising 2 master/akimitsu,i see you are back online again and i want to plat the game somehow and need some co-op/multi help

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Ail said:
zuvuyeay said:
Ail said:
So my stepdaughter and her fiance are home for 10 days. I might not be able to get a single trophy in that period...
*cries*

I can't really spend my evenings gaming in the living room with guests in the house that would much rather watch TV or play the PS3 themselves...

i have to leave my lovely machines 2moro for the festive hols and since my laptop broke i am at the mercy of others,can't take my PC with me,when i have freetime all day i have no machine to use,quite annoying really,lots of nice food and movies  though

merry xmas everybody,have fun and when i get back how about some dead rising 2 master/akimitsu,i see you are back online again and i want to plat the game somehow and need some co-op/multi help

Sounds like a plan. Maybe I should start playing the game a little bit, so I have an inkling of knowing what to do.

MasterVG71782 said:
zuvuyeay said:
Ail said:
zuvuyeay said:
Ail said:
*cries*

Sounds like a plan. Maybe I should start playing the game a little bit, so I have an inkling of knowing what to do.

yes,my character is pretty bad ass, but i haven't played for a while,i think it is a pretty fun game myself and will pick up "off the record" sometime too

i will look you up when i get back,i'm probably away for a few weeks

Above & Beyond

Got my Skyrim plat... ~128 hours

Around the Network

Happy holidays and a happy new year 2012 everyone!

HideoK said:
Happy holidays and a happy new year 2012 everyone!

Too you as well good sir!

@hideok happy holidays and great new year and that's to all as well in the league

Happy holidays from Australia! We wear shorts here to go through Christmas and New Year here because it's summer! Looking forward to another year of trophy hunting / whoring with you guys!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Happy Holydays from Colorado

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !