By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Cnet's 30 most anticipated games of 2012:
http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-9995_7-10010569.html?tag=txt;post.gallery

Already shaping up to be one hell of a year!

Around the Network
HideoK said:

Meh, put me down for about 5 of those for sure.... FFXIII-2, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Diablo 3.

fadetoone said:
HideoK said:

Meh, put me down for about 5 of those for sure.... FFXIII-2, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Diablo 3.

Is Diablo 3 actually scheduled for release in 2012, or is it just speculation? I'm starting to think that it will never release.

And speaking of Blizzard games, what the hell happened to Heart of the Swarm? Did it just disappear for the release schedules?

For Diablo III a lot of places are saying Q1 2012. Play.com has given it a release date of January 24th. Still nothing has been officially announced by Blizzard yet.

HideoK said:
For Diablo III a lot of places are saying Q1 2012. Play.com has given it a release date of January 24th. Still nothing has been officially announced by Blizzard yet.

My expectations are around end of Q1 2012 for Diablo 3.

And it's going to seriously affect my trophy hunting in 2012...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

dungeon defenders is only in USA then,i had a look to see what it is but didn't see it,

i'm having a look at might & magic which i picked up on the cheapo,good little strategy game i like having the psn games to dip into,when you juat haven't got the time to go into skyrim

Above & Beyond

Crysis - Platinum Trophy Holders

Xenostar
Solid_Raiden

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland - Platinum Trophy Holders

Wagram

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Platinum Trophy Holders

Garamond
Arcturus
maximus22
HideoK
KylieDog

Some of the game install on the PS3 are crazy.
I am cleaning my old PS3 before giving it to my stepdaughter and it took a whole frigging 15 minutes to delete GT5 and Resistance 3 delete has been going for 10 minutes ....
By comparison, deleting the 3G of Borderlands was 10 seconds...
I think it has to do with the number of files, what we see as a game name is actually a folder on the PS3 and some games have thousands of files installed instead of one big file and like Windows, the PS3 takes forever to process folder with huge amount of files...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !