By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ Munkeh111 )

Uncharted plat should be no problem, in my opinion it's very easy to pull off (I got the Uncharted plat 4 days after I started the game)

Around the Network

@ lafiel, I just need to play it on hard and crushing which certainly should be tough. How much harder are those difficulties than normal, as I did find normal tough in places

@ Munkeh111)

I don't know, I never played normal. BTW you only need to play on crushing to unlock the hard clearance trophy aswell.

I played some bits on easy to get the treasures I missed. Enemy count and endurance seemed to be the same as in hard/crushing, but you have considerably less hp yourself in those modes.

Munkeh111 said:
@ lafiel, I just need to play it on hard and crushing which certainly should be tough. How much harder are those difficulties than normal, as I did find normal tough in places

Hard isn't to hard since you can unlock weapons in award system and use those (so you can run around with a desert eagle in the entire game for example). But on Crushing, you can't "cheat" in any way, and the enemies will run up to you much more, making it vital that you kill them quick. In crushing, if you are very unlucky you can even be killed in one shot from the side your cover is protecting you from.

Lafiel said:

@ Munkeh111)

I don't know, I never played normal. BTW you only need to play on crushing to unlock the hard clearance trophy aswell.

I played some bits on easy to get the treasures I missed. Enemy count and endurance seemed to be the same as in hard/crushing, but you have considerably less hp yourself in those modes.

Except, if I'm not mistaken, you have to beat the game on Hard to unlock Crushing.

Around the Network

Hard and Crushing aren't that bad, but you'll most certainly die a bunch. It's better to not use the actual cover and instead just peek out from behind cover while standing normally. I think there are maybe 4-5 trouble spots in the game, in my opinion. The one very good thing about the difficulty modes is that the mutants don't change at all, in regards to damage taken and dealt.

MasterVG71782 said:
Hard and Crushing aren't that bad, but you'll most certainly die a bunch. It's better to not use the actual cover and instead just peek out from behind cover while standing normally. I think there are maybe 4-5 trouble spots in the game, in my opinion. The one very good thing about the difficulty modes is that the mutants don't change at all, in regards to damage taken and dealt.

Heh, the initial mutant part was a bitch when I initially played on normal.  Later on I realized it's much much easier if you run and gun as fast as you can and get the hell out of there.

fadetoone said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Heh, the initial mutant part was a bitch when I initially played on normal.  Later on I realized it's much much easier if you run and gun as fast as you can and get the hell out of there.

that whole mutant section freaked me out lol

Thx mastervg, problem is I have written them all down and done them all by the rules that apply e.g can't be blocked. Sometimes the monster dies and il redo the combo that killed him but still nothing. Same for the 14 hit combo I believe I done it yet nothing LOL

fadetoone said:

Except, if I'm not mistaken, you have to beat the game on Hard to unlock Crushing.

Ah, right, that might be true.I did my first playthorugh on "hard" so I don't know about that.

MasterVG71782 said:
The one very good thing about the difficulty modes is that the mutants don't change at all, in regards to damage taken and dealt.

Indeed, I was pleasently surprised by that, for I feared they could down me with one claw slash on "crushing".