By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

AFFLICTION said:
Can't believe Assassin's Creed Revelations is a 1 star plat!

Are there no online trophies this time around?

Guess it will also be my first 1 star platinum as well... When I finally end up getting it that is.

It's average rating on PS3trophies.org was sitting just below 4 when I last checked. It may change over time and get bumped up to a 2 star platinum.

Around the Network

I should be getting a new PS3, most likely within a month.

MasterVG71782 said:
I should be getting a new PS3, most likely within a month.

Then I have one month to build a substantial lead in the platinum trophy ranking ...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Got a huge bounty on my head in Solitude ( 1500 gold) due to a Dark Brotherhood quest.
So the next time I went there I backstabbed every guard I could see before they could detect me lol...( i was looking for my horse outside the city and took a while to find it)
Kind of fun to sneak around and try to eliminate all of them , especially with the nice backstab animation....

By the way I now have Shadowmere as a horse and I have to say my Khajit riding Shadowmere while wearing full Nightingale armor looks awesome. Now I really see some improvements in graphics...

Arcturus said:
AFFLICTION said:
Can't believe Assassin's Creed Revelations is a 1 star plat!

Are there no online trophies this time around?

Guess it will also be my first 1 star platinum as well... When I finally end up getting it that is.

It's average rating on PS3trophies.org was sitting just below 4 when I last checked. It may change over time and get bumped up to a 2 star platinum.

Thanks for the info! And just so you know I wasn't questioning your judgement on the rating just making an observation. :)

Around the Network

He's done it again !!!!!!!!!!!!
Denver 13- Chicago 10 !!!!

Who still doesn't believe ???
We're going to the playoff babe !!!

Wow someone's platted Skyrim already?

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because of the perceived time drain it'd be... People with Skyrim, how long do you see it taking to plat?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because of the perceived time drain it'd be... People with Skyrim, how long do you see it taking to plat?

Around 150h I think.

I'm up to 76 hours or so so far and still have a ways to go...

chenguo4 said:

I'm about 100 hours in and I could see getting it reasonably soon if I focused on it.  Although based on the fact that I'm like level 38, it would probably take me a good while to hit 50 still if I avoid using the XP glitch.

Ail said:
He's done it again !!!!!!!!!!!!
Denver 13- Chicago 10 !!!!

Who still doesn't believe ???
We're going to the playoff babe !!!

I'm going to start calling them the Denver Tebows, and then I have the Dallas Anti-Tebows.