By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

haha,ahh thats right,i remember my free psn month,i could play burnout paradise all month

us lowly non plussers forget about these perks

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

@Xenostar
Looks like I've re-claimed the #3 spot. Just keep going for Dark Souls platinum so I can get back up to a good lead over you

Also looks like you will be the clear winner for the 2011 trophy season with a 3500 point increase. Congrats!

KylieDog said:
Underworld a bit of a crap release though, it already saw 3 releases on PS3, regular, platinums hits and as part of the HD trilogy.

it's free, can't complain about that !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

HideoK said:

@Xenostar
Looks like I've re-claimed the #3 spot. Just keep going for Dark Souls platinum so I can get back up to a good lead over you

Also looks like you will be the clear winner for the 2011 trophy season with a 3500 point increase. Congrats!

Didn't realize I was 5th on the season.

Quite an improvement over last year where I didn't make the top 20.

Still it's going to be hard to keep that ranking through december with Skyrim taking all my time and most likely not having much access to my PS3 the last 2 weeks of the year...( step daughter and her boyfriend are home for 2 weeks and they will steal my PS3, /cry)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I hope I get the chance to get back into trophy hunting soon, considering all of the games I have gotten. I might start back with finishing Earth Defense Force: IA or Section 8: Prejudice, since they were the last two I was playing before the YLOD hit.

Around the Network
HideoK said:

@Xenostar

LOL i have a 600 point lead :D, that will be reduced a bit through December tho, Dark Souls is just soo long, but soo cool so i dont mind, im lvl 95 now!! still on my first playthrough think i just spend to long upgradeding my stuff rather than just steaming though the bosses. Finally got my cursed sword from sif, so off to the new londo ruins soon!

MasterVG71782 said:
I hope I get the chance to get back into trophy hunting soon, considering all of the games I have gotten. I might start back with finishing Earth Defense Force: IA or Section 8: Prejudice, since they were the last two I was playing before the YLOD hit.

you must be getting a PS3 soon,its been quite a while now hasn't it

i mean my PC broke too which forced my hand on getting a new PS3,i can't be without a working machine for very long otherwise i would have waited until chrimbo

i just came out of hmv and they are selling a 320gb with fifa 12,BF3,U3,saints row 3,NFS on the run,Driver,Batman AC and some action film for £299 unless i am reading wrong

kind of wish i had waited,some good games in that deal

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
MasterVG71782 said:

i mean my PC broke too which forced my hand on getting a new PS3,i can't be without a working machine for very long otherwise i would have waited until chrimbo

i just came out of hmv and they are selling a 320gb with fifa 12,BF3,U3,saints row 3,NFS on the run,Driver,Batman AC and some action film for £299 unless i am reading wrong

:O:O 

Sureley you were reading that wrong, was it not a choice of 2 games from that selection or something , if not that is just a godly deal!

Can't believe Assassin's Creed Revelations is a 1 star plat!

Are there no online trophies this time around?

Guess it will also be my first 1 star platinum as well... When I finally end up getting it that is.

Xenostar said:
zuvuyeay said:
MasterVG71782 said:

:O:O 

Sureley you were reading that wrong, was it not a choice of 2 games from that selection or something , if not that is just a godly deal!

i swear it was true,it said all the above and a saving of £175 which sounds about right

it wasn't online so just in my hmv,they have some pretty good deals in my hmv,much better than game/gamestation

of course i might need new glasses because that is a pretty good deal,i will check next week to make sure

Above & Beyond