By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

One star for Saints Row?! Sure, it does get ridiculously easy once you upgrade enough to be immune to ALL DAMAGE, but your vehicles aren't immune and some of those vehicle theft missions alone are worth twelve or thirteen stars alone. Maybe more!

Around the Network

So who here is actually playing Skyrim and intent on getting the platinum ?

After dabbling with 2 characters ( 20h spent on each) I have finally settled on my dual wielding Khajit thief ( one hit kill backstab is too awesome and Nightingale armor is the best looking armor ever..).

I should become the new Skyrim thieve guild master toonight and then I will have to work on becoming a member of the Dark Brotherhood...

Aside from that I haven't done much, haven't picked a side on this char ( it's going to have to be imperials, I'm not joining those racists Stormcloaks) and haven't done much progress in the main quest.

I am already up to level 21 though, mainly thanks to sneaking/lockpicking, 1h, archery, smithing and enchanting...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

After dabbling with 2 characters ( 20h spent on each) I have finally settled on my dual wielding Khajit thief ( one hit kill backstab is too awesome and Nightingale armor is the best looking armor ever..).

I should become the new Skyrim thieve guild master toonight and then I will have to work on becoming a member of the Dark Brotherhood...

Aside from that I haven't done much, haven't picked a side on this char ( it's going to have to be imperials, I'm not joining those racists Stormcloaks) and haven't done much progress in the main quest.

I am already up to level 21 though, mainly thanks to sneaking/lockpicking, 1h, archery, smithing and enchanting...

I'm level 24 I think and I'm no hurry, but I suspect I'll eventually get the plat.  I like how quest system is designed to pretty much get you to go everywhere at some point, unlike Fallout where you never have the need to go to some locations.

My friend says it gets pretty easy once you get the 30x sneak attack multiplier or whatever along with the invisibility spell.  Seems like you don't even have to try anymore at that point.

Ail said:

I think I'll be staying away from Skyrim until most of the problems have been ironed out. The game looks awesome and I know I'll love it, but Bethesda really needs a better testing team.

Thanks for the update.
My PS3 gave me scare when my HDMI got busted and to make matters worse my Touch power panel isn't working. Damn!.

I can't reset my video output.

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:

I think I'll be staying away from Skyrim until most of the problems have been ironed out. The game looks awesome and I know I'll love it, but Bethesda really needs a better testing team.

Crossing my fingers but so far I am 27 hours into this char and haven't had any problem.

Knowing Bethesda and how Fallout and New Vegas were I woudn't expect many more fixes either...

On a side note, the Skyrim thieve guild finally has  a new master, me !

Not going to wear the guild master armor though, Nightingale armor just looks too cool......

Picked up 3 more games on sale this week as part of Amazon's 19 days of video games deals:
Dead Island, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Today's deals are for PC games. Tomorrow is Accessories. Day 5 is Puzzle Games and Day 6 is being advertised as Sony Move Day.

i'm only on level 11 but i am going slow,going to start clearing quests i picked up now,i ahven't even visited the west of the map yet,

i haven't joined anything yet but i appear to be a sneaky,thieving wood elf getting into magic,potions,smithing and enchanting,but like ali i will wear whatever looks best

Above & Beyond

HideoK said:

Picked up 3 more games on sale this week as part of Amazon's 19 days of video games deals:
Dead Island, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Today's deals are for PC games. Tomorrow is Accessories. Day 5 is Puzzle Games and Day 6 is being advertised as Sony Move Day.

Did you get the augmented edition in that lightning deal last night for $25?  I checked around 8 and there was nothing, and then at 10:30 I found out there were random lightning deals and I missed Resistance 3 for $20 and whatever else went up.

zuvuyeay said:
i'm only on level 11 but i am going slow,going to start clearing quests i picked up now,i ahven't even visited the west of the map yet,

i haven't joined anything yet but i appear to be a sneaky,thieving wood elf getting into magic,potions,smithing and enchanting,but like ali i will wear whatever looks best

Then you have to join the Thieve's guild  if you want to look awesome...

This armor gives +10 in badass looks !