By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Max King of the Wild said:
I'm working on a LBP Level I think its lame so far needs more obsticles. grrr so tough for me.

I hate buzz now. It wouldn't let me start the game with just one oter person.

are you sure? I play with just one more person all the time. online - play with friends - invite friends.

Around the Network

^ Maybe I did it wrong but it wouldnt let me start the game after inviting. It had me wait for more people.

Max King of the Wild said:
^ Maybe I did it wrong but it wouldnt let me start the game after inviting. It had me wait for more people.

oh yes... if you press in Allow others to join, you won´t be able to decide when the game will starts. the server will find another player, and after this player enters it appears a count of 30s for others people enter... and so the game starts.

BUT if you invite someone, you can start the game as soon as this person enters the room.

is your game american? if it´s, let´s buzz hehe

ail, lord of the rings can be played and win trophies playing 2 player offline?

Mwahaha, just got arcade master (beat arcade on max difficulty without continuing) on MK vs DC. I love freaking Scorpion

Also, 3 kombo challenges done. Including Scorpion, the hardest of all, i think

Well, who knows? Maybe i'm getting MK vs DC platinum :D

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:

Quite a few of the online trophies require to be in ranked games so you can't get those offline, you have to be on EA servers for those..

The only multiplayer trophie you can get in coop is beat a coop level.

However you can get the 20 kills with Gimli and 20 kills with Legolas offline by using instant action and you will be doing a TDM with bots.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Question for those that have platted Dead Space.
It's ok to use telekinesis to throw items at monsters for the one Gun trophy right ?

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Question for those that have platted Dead Space.
It's ok to use telekinesis to throw items at monsters for the one Gun trophy right ?

yes... i think.

All you people with all your platinums..... I was celebrating getting my 200th trophy

I should have my first platinum, from Burnout Paradise next weekend, hopefully Uncharted at some point after that

Ail said:
Dark Odin said:

Quite a few of the online trophies require to be in ranked games so you can't get those offline, you have to be on EA servers for those..

The only multiplayer trophie you can get in coop is beat a coop level.

However you can get the 20 kills with Gimli and 20 kills with Legolas offline by using instant action and you will be doing a TDM with bots.

I meant the offline trophies for the two main single campaign, can thay be done playing two peple offline?