By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

viewtiful_jon said:
I have gave up on my % with over 20PSN games that I havent played and want to and 4-5 with Plats Im gonna sink into the 50's But I just have too many games and not enought time and im not gonna let them sit there forever not getting played.

Well I'm planning on platting all 3 games so it's only temporary for me.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
viewtiful_jon said:
I have gave up on my % with over 20PSN games that I havent played and want to and 4-5 with Plats Im gonna sink into the 50's But I just have too many games and not enought time and im not gonna let them sit there forever not getting played.

Yeah, I have plenty of PSN games to play as well. Burn Zombie Burn, Soldner-X and PAIN are the three toughest/most annoying games to try and get trophies for.  Burn Zombie Burn is just plain tough because of the medal requirements for the levels, and Soldner-X is another challenging game with a good amount of difficulty in its trophies. PAIN just seems way too random at times and I think the games requires a good bit of understanding with its Ooch system (not to mention all the add-on trophies for it).

Can anyone tell me where i can check my completion ratio? And also do the games that have 0% and have been played only once count?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

KylieDog said:
Anyone played the Alien Breed games? Do yourself a favour, don't.

I've played a little bit of the first one, and it's not that bad. If you play something like Dead Nation first, though, it may look like crap.

brute said:
Can anyone tell me where i can check my completion ratio? And also do the games that have 0% and have been played only once count?

Your 44.3% complete  and yes 0% games count, unfortunatley. 

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/TB-ALBON

Around the Network

Resistance 3 platinum. Being able to beat Super human with a partner makes it a cakewalk.

Seriously its close to Hannah montana ffs.

Most annyoning trophy is collecting all Journals.

Gah the easiest trophy in Madden 12 is glitched....
This one is easy ; Create a madden ultimate team...

Turns out that if you had a team in Madden 10 or 11 it imports it and you don't get the trophy which is what happened to me today at lunch.....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Xenostar said:
brute said:

Your 44.3% complete  and yes 0% games count, unfortunatley. 

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/TB-ALBON

Cool thanks, hmm it seems I'm pretty low on my completion ratio, i might be able to get it to 50% though, if only there was a way to delete those 0% games.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Section 8: Prejudice - Platinum Trophy Holders

MasterVG71782
viewtiful_jon

Resistance 3 - Platinum Trophy Holders

maverick40
Tbone
naraku2099
geddesmond2
ail
chenguo4
Thwip