By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thats off topic and none of your business.

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

i might know him

Anything is possible.

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Mercenaries 2 is a fun game, although it seems to lack the hook of the first game (which was awesome). It's just fun to go around and blow up everything...

actually a while ago i was convinced that merc 2 sucks, and after gamespot giving it a really bad review, i was convinced even more...

anyways since there are no new games till fear 2 and killzone, and finding merc 2 for a really good price, i got it...its actually nice, i have been playing for a couple of hours now and i still wanna play, and its not boring at all, there are alot to do...so give it a rent, its worth it

Around the Network
yl_ksa said:
i finally finished far cry 2, i never thought that day will ever come, but i dont think i will gor platinum, that game is soo boring and repitive and i think i missed a story related trophy, the one where u have to save all ur buddies...

now i will start on mercenaries 2, i hope its nice...and hey Dark Odin congrats on the bioshock platinum, u have my respect man lool, that game is tough...

I woudn't go for the plat...

lvl 30 in online mode is tough and Far Cry 2 online is nothing like Resistance...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

hey guys if i upgrade my ps3 hardisk, what is the maximum recommended hardsik capacity and what is the recommended speed so everything can run smoothly?
another thing is once i upgrade and stick in the new harddisk i will have to create the profiles again right? and what about my save files? if i copied them to my new harddisk wont that comprmise the trophies?
for exaample if i copy an LBP save file then i run the game it will tell me that i will have to delete that save file in order to get trophies...isnt that right?

yl_ksa said:
hey guys if i upgrade my ps3 hardisk, what is the maximum recommended hardsik capacity and what is the recommended speed so everything can run smoothly?
another thing is once i upgrade and stick in the new harddisk i will have to create the profiles again right? and what about my save files? if i copied them to my new harddisk wont that comprmise the trophies?
for exaample if i copy an LBP save file then i run the game it will tell me that i will have to delete that save file in order to get trophies...isnt that right?

You can upgrade to any size you like, but it is recommended (I think) that you stick to 5200 RPM drives. I don't think there is much to it though, but should you go with anything higher, the performance boost isn't exactly staggering. So while you can easily use a 7200 RPM drive, consider the price first.

And if you have an external drive formatted with FAT32 you can take a backup of you PS3, and once you have put in the new harddrive, you can restore the PS3 to just the way it was before. You wont be told that you need to start over in games this way. Should you lose any game saves, your trophy information is stored on Sony's servers (if you synchronise your trophy information of course), so your trophies will still be in tact.

i have 100 trophies not 72, this needs to be updated. i should move into the top 100 pretty soon.

I think im gonna make a small jump in the standings again.

Anyone have buzz who will let me win sofa vs sofa 50 times =P (more like 43 times now)

That is all ineed to get the plat in buzz but 50 wins is so many.

My mom had the tv yesterday so Im gonna add kyliedog and studentguy to my friends list now.