By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hey guys what do you think of the new collections that will come out this September and fall?
Ico and Sotc, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and God of War origins that's nine in total. Lol! There's also Splinter Cell collection and there's ZoE collection as well. I hope Sony announce more collection and the other 3rd parties.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys what do you think of the new collections that will come out this September and fall?
Ico and Sotc, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and God of War origins that's nine in total. Lol! There's also Splinter Cell collection and there's ZoE collection as well. I hope Sony announce more collection and the other 3rd parties.

I'm lookin forward to all these collections  because I missed a lot of these game back in the ps2 days

I think I allready have enough games for atleast 2 years  if you add uncharted 3,  bf3 ,swtor, tomb raider, twisted metal , sly4 ,...

KylieDog said:
I've barely played anything this week.

So anyone like the look of Operation Raccoon CIty?

I like the character designs, especially Beltway's, but if they've shown any gameplay I totally missed it.

KylieDog said:
badgenome said:
KylieDog said:
I've barely played anything this week.

So anyone like the look of Operation Raccoon CIty?

I like the character designs, especially Beltway's, but if they've shown any gameplay I totally missed it.

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318302/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-e3-2011-stage-demo?hd=1&tag=top_stories%3Bplay_btn%3B2#toggle_video

Ah, thanks.

Whoa! Looks way better than I expected!

But more importantly, I just wasted time reading your signature.

Another site redesign? Not good design that the forum buddy links go off the page unless your in widescreen. Looks like it was designed for 1920x1200 resolution.

I think the most exciting news for me at E3 was the announcement of the MGS HD collection on PS3. Or was that leaked before E3? Can't remember. lol

And I was definitely intrigued by the 3D HDTV monitor w/ Resistance 3. Wish they offered a larger size than 24-inches, but I really like the tech, how two people can play co-op and still have the entire screen to themselves. So cool. Will probably keep waiting until 3D w/o glasses takes off and more content is available. Uncharted 3 in 3D is really tempting me tho. lol

Also as of right now I plan to get a Vita.

Around the Network

Anyone interested in the WiiU?

Seems like Nintendo will have persistent online with actual usernames (instead of friend codes) and possibly achievements/trophies... although nothing has been confirmed yet. It would be such an oversight on their part to not include them. I wonder what they will call their version of trophies.

*WiiUWiiUWiiUWiiU - sounds like police sirens

HideoK said:

Seems like Nintendo will have persistent online with actual usernames (instead of friend codes) and possibly achievements/trophies... although nothing has been confirmed yet. It would be such an oversight on their part to not include them. I wonder what they will call their version of trophies.

There's actually a disconcerting rumor from Geoff Keighley that Nintendo won't have a unifying system and that each game would require its own account a la Metal Gear Online, although I hope to god that's wrong and derives from Ghost Recon Online requiring a separate account. It would be too stupid to fathom.

Anyway, no. Not interested.

HideoK said:

I'm curious to see what kinds of unique gaming experences they could pull off with the WiiU, but I have no plans to purchase one based on what we've seen so far.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

I'm going to be purchasing the ICO and Sotc collection (I missed those to games when they released on the PS2) and the Metal Gear Solid collection, mainly for MGS3. Not sure yet about the Silent Hill collection, though I'd love to replay Silent Hill 2 again.

HOW BOUT THOSE MAVS?!?!?

The WiiU is going to be awful unless they have different ways to control things. I'm not going to want to hold that giant controller to play zelda or something.

Nintendo is the master of innovating in things you didn't want in the first place.