By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

thanks for the update arc!

playing cross edge is not good for the leaderboards... down 2 positions. anyway... almost platinum!

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:

playing cross edge is not good for the leaderboards... down 2 positions. anyway... almost platinum!

I know exactly how you feel! This game is pretty awesome though :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:
Dark Odin said:

One of the people on my friends list doesn't know how I played the "piece of crap that is Cross Edge."

yay!!! I'm on the busiest members for the month :) and now that school is over I can do some serious trophy hunting!!!

MasterVG71782 said:
wenlan said:
Dark Odin said:

One of the people on my friends list doesn't know how I played the "piece of crap that is Cross Edge."

Once you get the hang of it, comboing is awesomely fun.

Also, Arcturus, great fucking job with the month's worth of backlog. Much appreciated, and I can't imagine how much work that must've been.

Anyone platted Wipeout? I'm downloading this one as my freebie, and curious how hard it is.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
wenlan said:
Dark Odin said:

Once you get the hang of it, comboing is awesomely fun.

Also, Arcturus, great fucking job with the month's worth of backlog. Much appreciated, and I can't imagine how much work that must've been.

Anyone platted Wipeout? I'm downloading this one as my freebie, and curious how hard it is.

Well 5 people have done it from the league :) Personally i think its a bit overrated its not really that hard as many claim it is. For instance i beat Zico same day i tried it. Zone zues was a bit of pain and only last event was hard on Elite Campaign Legend.

I suggest that u beat Campaign first to get the Silver skin which u need for the Bling brigade trophy. I still have the game so i can help if u want to.

Tbone said:

Well 5 people have done it from the league :) Personally i think its a bit overrated its not really that hard as many claim it is. For instance i beat Zico same day i tried it. Zone zues was a bit of pain and only last event was hard on Elite Campaign Legend.

I suggest that u beat Campaign first to get the Silver skin which u need for the Bling brigade trophy. I still have the game so i can help if u want to.

Ah so there's multiplayer? Interesting. I just might take you up on that offer. Of course, I'd have to get good enough to not embarass myself in front of the great Tbone.

It'd be interesting to compare how hard the courses in this one are to the hardest events in GT5... I'm looking forward to the challenge.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

badgenome said:
marciosmg said:
badgenome said:

Woot! The trophy league lives again! Thanks for all your work, Arcturus.

Dont you dare pass me on the leaderboards, sir.

If you do, I shall be forced to whore myself once more.

Wait.....that didnt come out right

PS - Thanks Arcturus for the (huge) update.

I've been thinking about going back and trying to get the Insanity trophy on Mass Effect 2 since it glitched on me the first time around (and is an awesome game totally worth replaying). So you may be safe... for a short time. Mwahaha!

Do that. Not only is it good for me, but it is an awesome game.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Got LA.Noire no spoilers here, but it is truley a great game, and IMO is worlds better than Heavy Rain, and i did enjoy HR, but LA is just a whole new level. 

Hey guys with Portal 2, I gots a question.

I've always thought that the point of having a PC code that comes with PS3 version of Portal 2 is so that you can link your PS3 to a Steam account (this part I'm sure it works), then be able to play Co-op with someone - one person on PS3, and one on the PC using the account you just activated through PS3 and the code (this part I'm more unsure after reading some posts).

Is it actually like this: When you link your PS3 with a Steam account, that's essentially still one single Steam account (which you can access on console and computer alike). But one account can't be logged-on on two places (PS3 PC) at the same time, hence you can't really play co-op with just one copy of Portal 2?

Is my latter logic correct?

If that is the case, and in turns of getting the Professor Portal trophy: Would it just be better if I give that PC code to someone else, so that their Steam account has nothing to do with my PSN account, and then I could actually play co-op with them since it's two separate accounts?

OR - Is the code only usable on the Steam account that is linked to the PSN account of the person who is using the same copy of Portal 2?

Sorry, so confused.

In getting that trophy, has just getting your co-op partner to make a new account on PSN worked?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin