By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Anyone noticed on r2 with the laark beserk that killing ppl with secondry fire doesn't always register the kill! If lost at least 50+ kills from it :( only got 1.5k 2 go nw then platinum yay!

Around the Network
woj said:
@Ail
How many hours did you spend on LORT: Conquest? Is it actually a decent game worth playing?

It was very fast, I spent 2 days to plat it...

The game is too short and the multiplayer is a bit unbalanced. I think doing both campaigns took me a whole 6 hours or so.......

I am a huge LOTR fan so I would have bought it anyway but it's a letdown from the previous two LOTR games on PS2 which were already very short...

PS : Some of the online trophies are about impossible to get without getting some player willing to help you ( thinking 30 TDM kills and 25 warriors kills and possibly 10 witchkills kills with no death and 15 mage lightning kills).

The rest of the online trophies can be obtained in regular ranked games though which is the way I got them....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Lafiel said:
I just now got me the MS:PR Platinum, yay :) .

Well done! I have spent a decent amount of time on that game, and only got a few trophies...

At least I am closing in on my first platinum, Burnout Paradise! Though I do have the problem that one of the trophies is glitched so I am going to have to create another save

I gave up on Sonic unleashed platinum ... All the hot dog stuff are sooo boring!!! Still playing online on R2 (3.5K). I need to play buzz (two trophies) and lbp (one trophy) too.

BTW, Any news for a tomb raider underworld trophy patch?

CoD WaW plateunum :) took my ages

Around the Network

I am almost done with Prince of Persia, as I only have 5 more trophies to get before getting the Platinum. I was surprised I got the Speed Demon (12 hours or under) when I beat the game for the first time. I just need to play through one more time and make sure to not have Elika save me 100 or more times throughout the game...

MasterVG71782 said:
I am almost done with Prince of Persia, as I only have 5 more trophies to get before getting the Platinum. I was surprised I got the Speed Demon (12 hours or under) when I beat the game for the first time. I just need to play through one more time and make sure to not have Elika save me 100 or more times throughout the game...

For that second playthrough I reccomend that you save every now and again so that if you go through a bad patch you can just repeat it without counting those deaths if you quit and reload. I counted and I ended up with about 35 deaths that way. I would also advise you do some more light seed hunting and get most of the other misc achievements to help your familiarity with the areas

only one person invited me to their friends list. I feel so unloved. I need 2 more people to help me get the trophy in LBP party person. (and then I need to create my own level grumble grumble im not really creative)

Hey max, I also need that trophy too in LBP. Add me on your friend list, my psnID is studentguy

Ok I will kyliedog ^^