By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'm going to be platinuming Enslaved soon and debating whether to get the last 2 trophies I need for a mercenaries 2 plat.

Around the Network

There are a few resons I give up on a plat for a game. The worst being that the game just plain stinks.

I recently gave up on my second plat for this reson, The first was Fallout 3 a while back,  but this game makes me wish I was playing Fallout 3 again.

Its a horrible mess of a game with tons of ideas that had the potential to be great but the developers just kinda said nah keep it like it is but make it look pretty. A few instances where the camera angle makes it almost impossible to know where to go. Boring puzzle after boring puzzle. Inconsistant enemy and boss difficulty. Terrible story and shockingly bad voice acting considering the big names. There are too many flaws to list and the only redeeming features I can think of when playing is the graphics are nice and you can skip most of the story.

And the game I recommend everyone avoid is... Castlevania LoS. It really is a game that just starts to drag after chapter 1 (11 more chapters after........) So many bad memorys. Keep thinking of bad things stupid ledge sections which sometimes give no clue where to jump.... argg must stop. must sell game on Ebay.

I will warn people when Im selling it of the poor quality of the game I dont think I could sell it in good faith without listing that the fact the game sucks in the auction.

Im didn't even care it didnt feel like a Castlevania cos I expected that, What I didnt expect was how much it was gonna suck. Fallout 3 how I miss you.

castlevania ? is it really that bad ? I read alot of good things about it

Its the worst game I have played this Gen and I own games like Blastworks: Build Trade Destroy and Dokapon Kingdom.

I have a theory about hearing good things about games that are just plain terrible, either the person is a graphic whore or there just to embarrased to admit they bought a god awful game so tell others they enjoy it. I always see in the "recommend me a game" threads where people will recommend games that are only half decent. This is the same but the game is a big pile of poo.

I bought the game because Castlevania SotN is my wifes all time fave game followed by Bioshock, needless too say she was as unimpressed as I just for different reasons.

Is anyone else noticing their PS3 being wonky and not auto-signing in?

Around the Network
mr_capello said:

castlevania ? is it really that bad ? I read alot of good things about it

It's an average to decent game, certainly not as bad as someone is making out it to be, if you can get over the fact it has castlevania in the title and give it a try it's not too bad, can get slightly repetitive though, but thats hack n slash games for you as far as I'm concerned.

KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:

Having problems signing in this weekend in general, are long periods where it just doesn't want to.

Yeah I have been getting signed out every so often. One person on my friends list seems to be suffering pretty bad as he signs in and out 4-5 times everytime im online.

fadetoone said:

I haven't run into any issues these past few days.

Arcturus said:
fadetoone said:

I haven't run into any issues these past few days.

Seems to be a SCEE related problem, very few people besides normal connection problems are getting the 80710092/8071053D error codes thats been very common in Europe this last weekend..

I have noticed that my PSN isn't automatically signed in upon starting my system, and I live in the US. I have gotten those errors a few times, but most of the time when I try to sign in again, it connects.