By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update, Arcturus.

Anyone here having trouble synching trophies? I seem to get stuck at 16%.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Thanks for the update Arcturus. No problems syncing trophies here.

Did have problems signing into the PSN the other day. Maybe the hackers...

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:

Thanks for the update, Arcturus.

Anyone here having trouble synching trophies? I seem to get stuck at 16%.

Last week I did, specifically my Tomb Raider Legend trophies.  Took about 15 minutes to fully sync, slowly creeping around the 12%-18% mark.

When I first started playing Dynasty Warriors 7, I didn't have any trouble syncing, but after the first time syncing trophies for that game, I kept getting stuck at like 11-19%.

thanks for the update arc!

"only" 6100 kills far from battlefield platinum... the major problem for me is that after I buy mortal kombat I´ll spend weeks in it... and battlefield will be put on shelf again.

also I´ve started borderlands, playing co-op with two friends. nice game, but worse than I thought. level 20, and so far you pretty much do the exactly same thing over and over.

thx for the update

this new season feature is great

played through stacking

although it's not very hard it is really a fun game

Around the Network

Oh no! I went from #8 to #3 on the seasonal leaderboard:   http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3962407

I'm only 1 spot above Ail! Even with all his Killzone 3 time... NOT good. lol

Haven't had much time to play games lately... Only had a chance to play a chapter or two of Crysis 2 the last couple nights. So far I'm really enjoying the game, especially the multiplayer. MAXIMUM ARMOR!!!

Also I'm about to hit a milestone of 4000 trophies. Currently 10 trophies away from 4000.

HideoK said:

Oh no! I went from #8 to #3 on the seasonal leaderboard:   http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3962407

I'm only 1 spot above Ail! Even with all his Killzone 3 time... NOT good. lol

Haven't had much time to play games lately... Only had a chance to play a chapter or two of Crysis 2 the last couple nights. So far I'm really enjoying the game, especially the multiplayer. MAXIMUM ARMOR!!!

Also I'm about to hit a milestone of 4000 trophies. Currently 10 trophies away from 4000.

I'm hoping to get Dragon Age 2 plat this week so I have a shot at passing you back on the platinum leaderboard....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

KZ3 dlc trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/killzone-3/trophies/

Looks more challenging than other dlc.

What are the rules about trophies that need you to play on a certain date?  Working on You Don't Know Jack, and it has a trophy where you need to play on July 4th.  Is it kosher to just change the date?

Also it seems like nobody plays this game online.

Yakuzaice said:

What are the rules about trophies that need you to play on a certain date?  Working on You Don't Know Jack, and it has a trophy where you need to play on July 4th.  Is it kosher to just change the date?

Also it seems like nobody plays this game online.

some of them you can change the date and the trophy will pop (like flower) but some of them require that you be on the server on that particular day and have nothing to do with the date on your PS3