By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Got Beatles Rockband plat

And... Today my friends talked me into getting Rockband 2. It continues!

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I got the new Spiderman plat, still need someone to let me invite them to Burnout Paradise.

I've bought quite a few PSN games I've yet to play, bought Megaman 10, monkey island 1 and 2 in a sale a few weeks ago and the lara croft game earlier this week, only played two of them though and not finished either.

I was looking at the Dragon Age trophies since I pre-ordered the ultimate edition, apparently one of the DLCs will grant you the level 20 trophies instantly.  So much for a 120 or more hour plat.

Hmm even if you had to get to level 20, I think plat only took me ~60 hours, including a couple of the DLCs's trophies. Not that bad at all, though I'm sure adding Awakening to that total increases the hour count quite a bit.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
KylieDog said:

Oh sweet.  I was waiting for awakening to release then they made it overpriced DLC only over here so I skipped the game entirely.  I'll import this if it doesn't get a UK release.

A great deal only the dlc cost over 100 bucks.

Yeah I checked retailers here, that ultimate edition is £30 when it releases near end of October.  By comparison, the Awakening expansion by itself on PSN costs £32.

I might get it aswell.

Btw: Dead rising 2, i heard it had some frame drops and glitches and other stuff anything u noticed?

KylieDog said:

I got the new Spiderman plat, still need someone to let me invite them to Burnout Paradise.

I've bought quite a few PSN games I've yet to play, bought Megaman 10, monkey island 1 and 2 in a sale a few weeks ago and the lara croft game earlier this week, only played two of them though and not finished either.

I was looking at the Dragon Age trophies since I pre-ordered the ultimate edition, apparently one of the DLCs will grant you the level 20 trophies instantly.  So much for a 120 or more hour plat.

Yeah I know a few of the Dragon Age DLC's do that The Witch Hunt DLC for sure since that is how i got mine, you start at level 20.  You could probably get the plat in about 40 hours or so and do it in one playthrough just have to make a save file before certain missions so you can go back and make different choices.  The romances can be done in 1 playrthough from what i hear especially if you buy the gift pack on PSN.  I am playing Awakenings now and then plan to do another run through to get the plat.

LittleBigPlanet 2 trophies!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/littlebigplanet-2/trophies/

It doesn't look too bad, although there seem to be quite a few toughies in there, as well as a few grind trophies.

Around the Network

God dam it. I just spent 6 hours going for the 72k zombie kills on dead rising 2 and the military came and arrested me when I was on 71,256 kills. Now I have to start it all over again. I advise people to solve all cases between killing zombies so that you get the extra time given for case's 6 and 7. I'm pissed off now.

MasterVG71782 said:

LittleBigPlanet 2 trophies!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/littlebigplanet-2/trophies/

It doesn't look too bad, although there seem to be quite a few toughies in there, as well as a few grind trophies.

A lot of play with people trophies too. Those are annoying as hell.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

2 more days and NBA2K11 is out !!!

Then it's MJ orgy time !!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

chenguo4 said:
KylieDog said:

Hmm even if you had to get to level 20, I think plat only took me ~60 hours, including a couple of the DLCs's trophies. Not that bad at all, though I'm sure adding Awakening to that total increases the hour count quite a bit.

I'm ok with lowering the plat value for ppls that got it after those DLCs were out ;)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

OUCH at Disgaea 3 trophies... Not really easy !

I'm around level 600 now with 2 caracters and just got to House of Ordeal 4 (not tried yet)... Caracters are REALLY in need of more power to finish all the crazy "hidden" maps (dimension X, HoO, diez gentlemen and co... !)

This game has really a LOT of content !

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !