By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:

Depending what Black Ops zombie mode is like it sounds like it could be a lot harder than any other CoD game to plat.

Apart from like 6-7 trophies (which seem to relate to either zombies or online), it looks like the standard CoD list. You have specific objectives during missions, playing through the game normally and playing through it on Veteran. There are still the three hidden trophies, which could be anything, but I don't think they will be too tough. As long as Veteran isn't the grenade-infested spam that W@W was, it shouldn't be too bad.

Around the Network

Right now.

LittleBigPlanet Platinum!!!

MasterVG71782 said:
KylieDog said:

Depending what Black Ops zombie mode is like it sounds like it could be a lot harder than any other CoD game to plat.

Apart from like 6-7 trophies (which seem to relate to either zombies or online), it looks like the standard CoD list. You have specific objectives during missions, playing through the game normally and playing through it on Veteran. There are still the three hidden trophies, which could be anything, but I don't think they will be too tough. As long as Veteran isn't the grenade-infested spam that W@W was, it shouldn't be too bad.

Yeah. That was horrbile.

I cant wait to shoot some zombies though lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

If anyone wanna get Dragon age maybe u should wait for Ultimate edition which contains all dlc.

Oh sweet.  I was waiting for awakening to release then they made it overpriced DLC only over here so I skipped the game entirely.  I'll import this if it doesn't get a UK release.

A great deal only the dlc cost over 100 bucks.

Ok. I need some impressions from those with Move.

My sister is thinking in picking up Move with eyepet so my 3 year old niece can play.

So:

Is it easy to use? (she will always be with me when playing but are the controls hard for a child?)

Is eyepet as good as it seems to be for kids?

Is the eyepet move bundle only available in Toys R Us? My sister is traveling to the US in january so it'd be nice to know.

Thanks for those who help.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I got a free to download item for Dragon Age 2.

I made a thread here to inform people.

Check it out: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117160&page=1&str=798245649#5

If you want it too, read the OP.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marciosmg

Meu Move chega na quinta/sexta que vem, postarei comentário sobre o que achei do mesmo.

I will get my move on next thursday/friday and I should pos comments about it.

ethomaz said:

@marciosmg

Meu Move chega na quinta/sexta que vem, postarei comentário sobre o que achei do mesmo.

Beleza. Vc comprou o que vem com Sports Champions?

Great. You bought the bundle with Sports Champions?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
ethomaz said:

@marciosmg

Sim e mais um Move adicional... mas não comprei o Navigator.

Yeah and more one Move but I didn't buy the Navigator.

ethomaz said:
marciosmg said:
ethomaz said:

@marciosmg

Sim e mais um Move adicional... mas não comprei o Navigator.

Yeah and more one Move but I didn't buy the Navigator.

Ah ok. Valeu! (Thanks!)

www.jamesvandermemes.com