By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

For this year SLY trilogy. 3 plats for crying out loud. and besides that I haven't played the first 2. I have been looking for those 2 and no luck when I got my PS2 .

1. Sly

2. Vanquish

3. Naruto

4. Lord of Shadow

5. LBP 2

For next year don't want to think about it that much because there are som many upcoming freaking great games. My wallet will go empty on a constant basis and I think I don't have the money to buy them all. ARGH!!

2011 is the biggest line-up for gaming IMO. 3DS, PS3 have a sick line-up so does PSP and DS pokemon OH MY GOSH.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I will probably enjoy Fallout New Vegas more than any other title this year.   I sank so many hours into Fallout 3 it was unreal.

Mmmm... this. All the way.

I don't know why all the awesome games have to come out in the same month, though. :(

HideoK said:

@Everyone

What is your #1 most wanted game for the remainder of this year?  And what is your overall #1 most wanted game next year or beyond?

For this year - Fallout: new Vegas

For next year - Its a tie between Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2

Waiting to be announced - Elder Scrolls V (singleplayer, not an MMO)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

HideoK said:

@Everyone

What is your #1 most wanted game for the remainder of this year?  And what is your overall #1 most wanted game next year or beyond?

There is no way I can pick #1!. This year GT5, LBP2, F:NV, The Sly Cooper Collection and NBA 2K11 will likely garner my cash. There are few other titles that I'm not sure I'll buy namely Medal of Honor, Castlevania, Black Ops and AC:B.

As far as next year definately Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, and hopefully The Last Guardian. And a remaster of MGS4.....one can dream.

For me next year...

Duke Nukem Forever 

Around the Network

@ HideoK  My most wanted game for this year is sadly Medal of Honor and next year it's a toss up between Brink and Resistance 3

But what are yours Mr k?

For this year, it's definitely Sly Collection, Atelier Rorona, Fallout: New Vegas, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, and LBP2. If Fist of the North Star comes out before Christmas, I want that one, too.

MasterVG71782 said:

For this year, it's definitely Sly Collection, Atelier Rorona, Fallout: New Vegas, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, and LBP2. If Fist of the North Star comes out before Christmas, I want that one, too.

Fist of the North Star?

Atelier Rorona?

What are those?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Fist of the North Star?

Atelier Rorona?

What are those?

Fist of the North Star = Hokuto no Ken (bad ass)

Atelier Rorona = Good JRPG

ethomaz said:
marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Fist of the North Star?

Atelier Rorona?

What are those?

Fist of the North Star = Hokuto no Ken (bad ass)

Atelier Rorona = Good JRPG

Let me rephrase my lst question: Hokuto no Ken?

I mean what kind of game? Is it JRPG too?

www.jamesvandermemes.com