By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Trail Hard on Street Fighter IV was killing me for three months... I have 91% of Thophies and the others for Platinum is Trail Hard related.

Around the Network

sweet moved up a spot yay number 17 now

Ugh, finding these last 6 Officer Cards in DW Strikeforce is going to be a long and tiring process, since it's basically all luck on whether or not the officer will show up in town. Once I get those 6 officer cards, the platinum will be in reach, as I will just need to farm money to make the rest of the stuff I need.

ethomaz said:

Trail Hard on Street Fighter IV was killing me for three months... I have 91% of Thophies and the others for Platinum is Trail Hard related.

Same here , i have 3 hard trials to do for plat.

Great work as always Arcturus.

Dark Odin said:

Thanks for the uptade arcturus! I´m above marcio by 3 points in busiest members.... HAHA for you m-boy!

HideoK said:

@Dark Odin - Grats on FFXIII plat!

Thanks

NoCtiS_NoX said:

congrats!! on the FFXIII platinum. Go for Trinity universe  Lol! I heard it has 2 platinum trophy.

Thanks! what do u mean... for the japanese and US versions?

You trophy whore!

I went back up to 11th.

Thanks Arcturus for the great job as usual.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Hey guys

Am 109? Not a bad start

PSP is taking alot of time from my PS3 so i may drop in the next weeks :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I just finished Heavy Rain for the 1st time... I REALLY loved the g ame, but the trophies here are a real mistery, no clue on how to unlock them most of the time...

I see that there's a "finish with all endings" trophy, may be quite obring to finish the game like 10-15 times ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:

I just finished Heavy Rain for the 1st time... I REALLY loved the g ame, but the trophies here are a real mistery, no clue on how to unlock them most of the time...

I see that there's a "finish with all endings" trophy, may be quite obring to finish the game like 10-15 times ?

Every direction you take will lead to a trophy, there is no "wrong" way to play it

the only one that's hard to get without knowing the steps is the "perfect crime"  trophy

As for the "all endings " trophy you dont need to play the entire game. You will get most of the endings

by replaying the last 4 or 5 chapters and do things differently

I just downloaded the DLC and will start playing it latter ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wow after 1 year i think someone got plat on Fight night round 4.

http://www.ps3trophyguide.com/t/view/617/0

KylieDog said:

Says it was earned last summer.

Lol how did i miss that.  Damm and no1 else has gotten it.