By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Up 13 positions... now I'm 159th.

Thanks Arcturus.

Around the Network

thanks 4 the update !!

same place as last week .I'm staying at my parents place at the moment and I don't have my ps3 with me so I probably will lose some spots on the board !

I should have brought it with me , I'm bored as hell -_-

Great work as always Arcturus.

Thanks for the update Arcturus! It's been a long time since I made the busiest members list.

Hmm, I see that WotS3 is listed as a 4 star plat, but I think it should be a solid 3 star one. While the game itself isn't too hard, it's still a good 60-70 hour plat for someone who uses a guide to get all the endings/weapons (if you don't, you're looking at another 50-60 hours probably to find all the endings/weapons yourself, but the guides are out there and you'll need to use them if you want to go for the plat). It's one of those games that is quite hard in the beginning (even if you play on Easy), but gets easier over time; in this case, once you get a good weapon and get it upgraded to like around 100 attack or so, any of the difficulties are playable. There is definitely a lot of resetting involved, as NPCs can only be killed once per playthrough and you'll need them to drop specific weapons, so that might add another 5 hours to the total.

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:

Hmm, I see that WotS3 is listed as a 4 star plat, but I think it should be a solid 3 star one. While the game itself isn't too hard, it's still a good 60-70 hour plat for someone who uses a guide to get all the endings/weapons (if you don't, you're looking at another 50-60 hours probably to find all the endings/weapons yourself, but the guides are out there and you'll need to use them if you want to go for the plat). It's one of those games that is quite hard in the beginning (even if you play on Easy), but gets easier over time; in this case, once you get a good weapon and get it upgraded to like around 100 attack or so, any of the difficulties are playable. There is definitely a lot of resetting involved, as NPCs can only be killed once per playthrough and you'll need them to drop specific weapons, so that might add another 5 hours to the total.

Thanks for the recommendation on this. I was on the fence when assigning a plat rating to this game yesterday...thought it could go either way (3 stars or 4 stars). I may change this for next week's update.

@MasterVG71782

Such honesty in your rating system.  

Earthworm Jim hd trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/earthworm-jim/trophies/

Anyone getting it?

Tbone said:

Anyone getting it?

Me... when comes deal on PSN Plus.

Tbone said:

Anyone getting it?

I'll be getting it when it releases here in North America. I'm disappointed it wasn't release this week though. I saw that Europe got it this week.