By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Xenostar

Congratulations! I hope it's a hit and you get filthy rich :)

Around the Network

Damn can we get some life in this thread please?

So I started Bioshock no survivor. I'm not sure if I'm overkilling it, but right now I'm basically trying to headshot everyone, and if I don't, reset. Continue like this, or take it a bit easier? It's just I've heard ammo and supplies are really hard to come by.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I really need to get back to playing some video games. I haven't played any since college let out in May. I'm glad that I really haven't fallen too far in the rankings. Others must have been kicked out or something because I'm still in the 140's. Hopefully I don't get booted before I can get back to playing again. (still haven't gotten used to this new website format yet.)

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

mr_capello said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Hey guys...I need help with the "Create" trophy in LBP...

I'd appreciate it if you guys play my levels...it'll help you get the "Share" trophy.

Just search for "Gian Catapult of Mega Awesomeness !" and "The Challenge of Apollo"....Theres also one level with an extremely generic name that you can play via accessing my profile.

Don't forget to heart my levels and me....lol

I think you can heart your self too  and your levels

so if you missing only a few hearts then  make some levels and heart yourself

probably need help with that trophy  soon, too when my psn cards arrive and I sign up for plus

What I did for the Create trophy was search for levels with H4H in text. Hearted those with <30 creator hearts and left note to heart back. Managed to get a good 15 creator hearts over 2-3 days.

Now I've got only 2 trophies left for the LBP platinum. The play with three friends and collect all bubbles. If people would be willing to help feel free to add me on PSN - Fufinu :)

I just plated God of War 1... Not so hard

Are GoW 2 and GoW 3 any harder ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network
Fufinu said:
mr_capello said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Hey guys...I need help with the "Create" trophy in LBP...

I'd appreciate it if you guys play my levels...it'll help you get the "Share" trophy.

Just search for "Gian Catapult of Mega Awesomeness !" and "The Challenge of Apollo"....Theres also one level with an extremely generic name that you can play via accessing my profile.

Don't forget to heart my levels and me....lol

I think you can heart your self too  and your levels

so if you missing only a few hearts then  make some levels and heart yourself

probably need help with that trophy  soon, too when my psn cards arrive and I sign up for plus

What I did for the Create trophy was search for levels with H4H in text. Hearted those with <30 creator hearts and left note to heart back. Managed to get a good 15 creator hearts over 2-3 days.

Now I've got only 2 trophies left for the LBP platinum. The play with three friends and collect all bubbles. If people would be willing to help feel free to add me on PSN - Fufinu :)

I would help you but I didn't know that you wont get lbp until you passed the two week psn plus subscription,

because within the two weeks you still could quit the subscription and get your money back

Uncharted 2 platinum! Ok so I'm a year late but I'm not as fast in the progression stage as you guys.

chenguo4 said:

Damn can we get some life in this thread please?

So I started Bioshock no survivor. I'm not sure if I'm overkilling it, but right now I'm basically trying to headshot everyone, and if I don't, reset. Continue like this, or take it a bit easier? It's just I've heard ammo and supplies are really hard to come by.

It's excessive. Take it easier. Ammo isn't that hard to come by. Especially later on. Plus you will have enough money to buy whatever you need. 

Also you don't have to fight everyone you come across if your not well equipped (hint: First Big Daddy). I returned much later to that area and wrecked him. In the beginning when you don't have many weapons or plasmids he is a major threat.

Bit narked at Red Dead i played 24 missions with the same white horse the game forces on you near the begining and did not get the Spurred To Victory trophy, im guessing there's more to it than in the description or its just glitched.

I heard some people saying that using camp to fast travel breaks it but i dunno, anyone else had problems with this? Im in Mexico area is there still 20 more missions left for me to attempt it again?

EVO 2010 was certainly fun to watch, with some good players out there (Gamerbee's Adon was very nice, as well as the Vangief's pad Zangief), although the damn stream froze during the finals and we didn't get to see the win (Daigo won again).

Anyways, I'm making progress slowly on Way of the Samurai 3. You need to get all of the swords, because some swords have unique skills, but some of them are a pain to farm (killing someone who triggers the credits, for example, so you need to loot his body very quickly but he doesn't always drop the ones you need). Outside of the weapon ones, I think I need a few more Titles to get 20, get like 11 or so more Endings and I think that's it. I have 30 hours on it so far and I think I'll need another 20 or so to finish it up. It's look to be like a 3 star platinum, but if there was a trophy for getting all of the titles, then it would probably be a 4 star one.